New henan tengmao order

I have contacted her again. This morning in response to telling her she told me I’d have my tracking info in the next 2 days which didn’t happen:

Is that so, dear friend, in order to avoid customs inspection, our company is currently adopting a cross-shipping strategy, that is, for example, sending a batch of goods today, not sending them the next day, and sending another batch on the third day.
Try not to let them go.
The goods are on the same flight, reducing the risk of being inspected.

In addition, Tirzepatide 30mg has been selling well recently, and we need to ship it from the factory.
If it was faster before, it was because some of the inventory was in the freight forwarder, so it took some time, but please believe that the order number will be issued to you on Monday, so please don't worry. Thank you for your understanding.
Dear friend, your tracking number has been sent to you today, Monday. In addition, the shipping tracking number shows that it was sent two days ago. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for three or four days this time, because 30 mg of Tirzepatide was on sale last week, and the forwarder has no excess inventory, so it has to be shipped from the factory now. Thank you for your understanding. Always grateful to you dear friend. 🤗

I have contacted her again. This morning in response to telling her she told me I’d have my tracking info in the next 2 days which didn’t happen:

Is that so, dear friend, in order to avoid customs inspection, our company is currently adopting a cross-shipping strategy, that is, for example, sending a batch of goods today, not sending them the next day, and sending another batch on the third day.
Try not to let them go.
The goods are on the same flight, reducing the risk of being inspected.

In addition, Tirzepatide 30mg has been selling well recently, and we need to ship it from the factory.
If it was faster before, it was because some of the inventory was in the freight forwarder, so it took some time, but please believe that the order number will be issued to you on Monday, so please don't worry. Thank you for your understanding.
I was just told something similar I guess by Yalin. I was sent UPS tracking on Tuesday 3/5 that still just shows label created. I get a message this morning that states : US has strict inspection on imported white powder and freeze dried powder, you need to wait for the flight inspection to receive it or if you have the ability to change the shipping company for you, do you accept it……. I replied back that I’m fine with changing shipping method if it makes it easier to ship and receive.

I
I was just told something similar I guess by Yalin. I was sent UPS tracking on Tuesday 3/5 that still just shows label created. I get a message this morning that states : US has strict inspection on imported white powder and freeze dried powder, you need to wait for the flight inspection to receive it or if you have the ability to change the shipping company for you, do you accept it……. I replied back that I’m fine with changing shipping method if it makes it easier to ship and receive.
did finally get my “tracking” but similar I didn’t get anything about changing shipping but I just got the usps label created and track17 says nothing which prior I could track it the entire time.

Dear friend, your tracking number has been sent to you today, Monday. In addition, the shipping tracking number shows that it was sent two days ago. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for three or four days this time, because 30 mg of Tirzepatide was on sale last week, and the forwarder has no excess inventory, so it has to be shipped from the factory now. Thank you for your understanding. Always grateful to you dear friend. 🤗
Why wasn’t I given the sale price last week then? It was the same price you gave me in December for that quantity minus $10 for repeat order. There was no sale price.

I placed an order last week also with Yalin. After paying on Thursday via Alibaba, she said to wait until Monday for tracking #. I texted her last night (Monday morning in CN) and she sent a UPS tracking # a few hours later. I thought UPS is odd for a CN shipment, especially when my 1st received order was by China Post/USPS. I asked why UPS and she then replied with something confusing about US customs; if I wait longer, I can get it by another transportation company. Most of her responses made no sense. She asked me a few times if I have the ability to clear customs, like I am a customs clearance company. Of course, I said no. Very odd.
Finally, I also said OK to wait and to provide the tracking # when ready. She said she will provide it tomorrow. I also warned her I would be requesting a refund if she did not follow through...
I believe @Gamma662keV, @christy0110, and others on the discord testing group also placed an order recently and are dealing with the same thing...

Last edited:
Wtf happened? People had been receiving orders fine from both henan and yalin now they’re suddenly both being shady

Wtf happened? People had been receiving orders fine from both henan and yalin now they’re suddenly both being shady
Ugh! Pretty concerning! Henan has been blowing me up to purchase from them. I’m going to wait to see what the heck is going on!

Can't speak for Henan, but I think Yalin can't handle the level of orders or have stock issues, resulting in delay tactics.
Can't speak for Henan, but I think Yalin can't handle the level of orders or have stock issues, resulting in delay tactics.
I hate delay tactics. Just shoot me straight or else you risk losing me as a customer and then me telling everyone else how terrible my experience was and to steer clear.

Why wasn’t I given the sale price last week then? It was the same price you gave me in December for that quantity minus $10 for repeat order. There was no sale price.
Yes, dear friend, because the prices have not changed much since our Christmas promotion, but sometimes we have an internal discount price for new and old customers.

I am still waiting my tracking I was given links to a USPS label but says that it is still waiting on the package to ship from LA. I ordered on Feb 18. Is that typical almost a month?

I am still waiting my tracking I was given links to a USPS label but says that it is still waiting on the package to ship from LA. I ordered on Feb 18. Is that typical almost a month?
I would say no. Have you been in contact with them?

Just now I actually got an email from Mia saying that the US is being stricter so it is taking longer?
Just now I actually got an email from Mia saying that the US is being stricter so it is taking longer?
Omg! Getting this alot now From various vendors. 2 that we know of right now. I ordered from Yalin on February 28 and have been told the same. Another guy in here as well is being told the same, but the way she made it out to us was there was a problem with the carrier. We think it’s a stall tactic. Sneaky suspicion they can’t keep up with demand. I was going to order from Henan as well until I saw someone else on here complaining about this same “stricter policies”.

I ordered from Henan on March 5th and received my package on March 13th. It was my quickest shipment so far.
Sorry that others are having problems and delays,
Thank you for your reply. Dear friend, this period is special and customs inspections are strict. Therefore, we must carefully choose the route for the dedicated transportation line. Therefore, some customers have reported that transportation is slow.

I’d check on it it might be held up at customs my first order took a few weeks once it was in the us it got here quickly. This last one it took 5 days to get tracking which was just “we’re waiting for your package” according to my mail notification it’s actually supposed to be delivered today.

So my order is supposed to be delivered today. Last time it took 3+ weeks which is why I was frustrated that it wasn’t shipping in a timely fashion. So that’s 9 days form order which is super fast.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back