New henan tengmao order

Has yalin got better at shipping, I was about to order with them
I hear it has depending on the sales person. Be sure to contact Lucy Heiren and not Fiona. If ordering from CN, verify shipping by USPS and not UPS.

Just sent payment today via bitcoin. How long can I expect to wait until my product is shipped from henan? I used WhatsApp and Cora was my contact

Just sent payment today via bitcoin. How long can I expect to wait until my product is shipped from henan? I used WhatsApp and Cora was my contact
Ask Cora for an expected ship date. Every company is different. I don't recall Henan taking too long. I get antsy if I don't have a tracking number within two days. Don't be afraid to ask daily or mutiple times a day.
One thing I like about QSC and ordering from Alisa (not Tracy) is a tracking number is provided within a day, sometimes a few hours. Unfortunately, that is not common.

Ask Cora for an expected ship date. Every company is different. I don't recall Henan taking too long. I get antsy if I don't have a tracking number within two days. Don't be afraid to ask daily or mutiple times a day.
One thing I like about QSC and ordering from Alisa (not Tracy) is a tracking number is provided within a day, sometimes a few hours. Unfortunately, that is not common.
Thanks! I'll reach out now and see what she says

This is too expensive, I bought sema 10mg×10vials 180usd from my Chinese supplier, and I can get it in 10 days.
If that profile picture is really you, you don't need sema. Looking good. Keep it up.
My supplier sells sema 10mg for less than 180usd. Shop around would ya...

Can you give me your supplier information. I am looking for a new supplier for Trizepatide.
I believe lunawang was promoting a certain CN peptide seller, so the mod removed the phone number from the comment.
In search, look for member "Henan Tengmao Cora" to find a Henan sales rep and contact her via WhatsApp.

I ordered from Henan on March 5th and received my package on March 13th. It was my quickest shipment so far.
Sorry that others are having problems and delays,
Sounds like you are a repeat customer. How is the quality?

I have received 3 orders fast. They took less then 2 weeks from payment to receiving the product. Have Tirz15, sem5, and reta10

Thanks for posting the results. My sema from Cora HT is basically water. Currently trying to get a refund. 😩

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back