New henan tengmao order

I just received 10 vials of 10mg sema from Cora. How did you find out that your sema was junk?
For vendor due diligence, you can also look at past tests posted at Peppy's, which includes recently released tests from discord testing servers or other sources like individuals.
From what I've gathered, the Janoshik testing lab is currently the most trusted testing lab. The Janoshik website posts tests results for public viewing at: https://janoshik.com/public/. I don't believe all Janos' tests are posted publicly, possibly because the requestor may not want results public.
The Peptide Testing Discord Server (PTDS), which facilitates group testing, has a policy that if the purity <98% or test vial is >10% underdosed, then the test results will be immediately released to the public (e.g., Peppy's). Otherwise, test results are only available to those who participated/funded the test until 30 days have passed & then test results are released.
In the past few days, several pep tests have been returned and test results for vendors like Henan, HYT/TGY/Hebei Xunou were unfavorable and immediately released. Henan had several products where test results were immediately released. See Goodkitty's post on Peppy's yesterday for the complete list...

Ok... thanks for the info.. but what is "peppys"?
It's another peptide forum. Lot's of good info and educational materials. They do have certain rules such as prohibiting references to human use, so people say "research subject" or use some animal name for research subject reference.
Here's an invite link:

It's another peptide forum. Lot's of good info and educational materials. They do have certain rules such as prohibiting references to human use, so people say "research subject" or use some animal name for research subject reference.
Here's an invite link:
You're actually not allowed to reference animals either... no "my lab rat had x results". You can only say "RS subject was pinned with .5mg sema, and felt appetite suppression the next day." or similar. It's around the elbow, but that's their rules.

You're actually not allowed to reference animals either... no "my lab rat had x results". You can only say "RS subject was pinned with .5mg sema, and felt appetite suppression the next day." or similar. It's around the elbow, but that's their rules.
OK. Thanks. Learned something today. I guess that explains why the last time visited, I saw numerous "RS" references. Fine by me. Their house, their rules.
When I visit Peppy's, I've learned to look & learn, but don't post or comment because I don't want to break a rule and get chastised. Not a slight against the site, basic respect.

OK. Thanks. Learned something today. I guess that explains why the last time visited, I saw numerous "RS" references. Fine by me. Their house, their rules.
When I visit Peppy's, I've learned to look & learn, but don't post or comment because I don't want to break a rule and get chastised. Not a slight against the site, basic respect.
The people behind Peppys are really great members of the community. I don't visit too often because I find the platform they're using difficult to navigate for my style of getting a quick look and feel about what's going on. I know they're looking at other platforms so that will probably change down the road. One of the reasons I went with a more conventional threaded forum here is that I'm old and I just find it easier to keep conversations and information consolidated and organized. While I've been spending more time on Discord, I'm not a fan of that communication style either, and Reddit I've just about run my course with.

The people behind Peppys are really great members of the community. I don't visit too often because I find the platform they're using difficult to navigate for my style of getting a quick look and feel about what's going on. I know they're looking at other platforms so that will probably change down the road. One of the reasons I went with a more conventional threaded forum here is that I'm old and I just find it easier to keep conversations and information consolidated and organized. While I've been spending more time on Discord, I'm not a fan of that communication style either, and Reddit I've just about run my course with.
I agree. For me, Goodkitty is flat out incredible. Amazing. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Goodkitty, her advice and rules. The other mods and active users as well. The educational content and information on Peppy's has been invaluable to me.

Didn't know about the possible new Peppy's platform. I do find it difficult to search on Peppy's, but not a big deal.
I'm not one to post and interact, but when I do, it is mostly on this forum, and Discord to an extent.
I lurked on Meso for a time and tried to interact a few times, but that is like going to New Orleans during Mardi Gras. You'll eventually get into a fight with someone.

Last edited:
Interested to hear how it goes with Alibaba. I got garbage on purity and quantity, not that quantity matters once you get poor purity (below 90%!!). Henan Tengmao is taking no responsibility. They just want to pocket the money and admit to nothing. Beware of them!

Last edited:
Interested to hear how it goes with Alibaba. I got garbage on purity and quantity, not that quantity matters once you get poor purity (below 90%!!). Henan Tengmao is taking no responsibility. They just want to pocket the money and admit to nothing. Beware of them!
Where did you see purity results? I’m anxiously waiting for April ordered Tirz results to be released by the peptide group. I still have a few months of XCE products so I haven’t tried my HT purchase yet.

Did you get yours tested? I heard they were off on the quantity a little but quality was over 99

Did you get yours tested? I heard they were off on the quantity a little but quality was over 99
I suggest people look at the test results from Peppys posted. Someone quoted a few. I actually bought closer to a test that showed even lower purity and quantity than quoted in this forum (on line one in the list). I went on past testing results and people saying they had good purity but sometimes underdosed, sometimes not. I got burned going on that. I say beware of Henan Tengmao ( HT ), they won’t admit to a bad batch.

I just quoted the post here that someone quoted from the testing results shown in peppys (see above). I’m assuming it is Ok because they said they had permission to post it.

Last edited:

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back