"New" users are in moderation for now

I have a wedding to attend and will be gone until some time tomorrow, and since an unfortunate emotionally damaged person is having another episode I've put all "new" users into the moderation queue for posts to be manually approved. Some of you who are more active than others may get caught up in this and I apologize but I'd rather err on the side of caution than let someone who is mentally unstable run amok whilst I'm away.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
I'm a new user who is mentally stable. Two out of three doctors say I'm competent to stand trial.

Hey man could I possible get this moderation removed ? As it takes so long for my replies or post to go through being in a different time zone from you guys doesn’t help me ahaha

I think "members" will have the moderation removed soon, once admin confirm that the spam messages are from "new members" only

I think "members" will have the moderation removed soon, once admin confirm that the spam messages are from "new members" only
That is great news. When I try to help someone asking for help by the time I make it out of comment jail 3 people have already replied. Pretty awkward at times.

Ooh, okay. Now I understand why I'm getting that banner across my post replies. Totally understandable though. Like others have said, I'm not much of an original thread poster/creater, but really do like reading through everything and where I feel I can add value, respond to others' posts. Happy to be here regardless and hopefully the algorithm will let me out of moderation jail soon 😞

Now, i am also getting:
This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Never had it since now😂

Now, i am also getting:
This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Never had it since now😂
The Member, New Member titles disappeared for a week or so but are now back. I wonder if the comment jail has started back. Or maybe it’s a glitch.

The toddler tantrum going on right now is gonna get us put back into moderarion. I'm probably not helping by feeding the troll but I've gotten so much entertainment out of it today 😂

(Plz don't put me in comment jail, I'll start behaving, I promise 🥹)

I went from new member, to member, now back to new member. I’m not running into the posts needing to be reviewed thing though so that’s what matters :ROFLMAO:

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back