Newb help

Ffranco0912

New_Member
Reaction score
So I purchased Triz from a local supplier he texted me the indicaciones but I don't know if this is accurate i have checked all the boxes that his instrucciones told me to do. But I dont feel like its doing anything I have a light fullness sensation but not much am I under dosing or is it the product id appreciate the input before I ask him tommorow
IMG_2384.jpeg

So I purchased Triz from a local supplier he texted me the indicaciones but I don't know if this is accurate i have checked all the boxes that his instrucciones told me to do. But I dont feel like its doing anything I have a light fullness sensation but not much am I under dosing or is it the product id appreciate the input before I ask him tommorow
View attachment 1720
Was this your first dose? If so, be patient as. It takes time. If all your inputs are correct you have started at the recommended dose and should stay there for 4 weeks to give your body a chance to acclimate. Then you can start titrating up. Don’t be in a rush as it make take weeks or months to find your therapeutic dose and titrating too quickly may cause you to have more unpleasant side effects.

So you are starting w/ 0.25mg of Tirz??... when normal starting dose is 2.5mg.. it looks like you guys are off by an order of magnitude... Are you micro-dosing? otherwise, that 2.5ml vial will last you a long time... about 41 shots

That dose of Tirz is unlikely to do anything for you to be honest. You would start Sema on that dose, not Tirz.

When you say local supplier, is it a guy on a street corner or a med spa/similar? Unless I'm misunderstanding something, you are not getting very reliable information. Unless what you bought is Sema and not Tirz.

That dose of Tirz is unlikely to do anything for you to be honest. You would start Sema on that dose, not Tirz.

When you say local supplier, is it a guy on a street corner or a med spa/similar? Unless I'm misunderstanding something, you are not getting very reliable information. Unless what you bought is Sema and not Tirz.
I forgot to mention I take this dose 2 times a week

When I say local its a local mom and pop supplement store by my house that usually sells peptides for the bodybuilders in the area

I forgot to mention I take this dose 2 times a week

When I say local its a local mom and pop supplement store by my house that usually sells peptides for the bodybuilders in the area
I see :)

In order to get a proper reply here, some more information would be helpful.

The usual starting dose of Tirz is 2.5mg per week as @Jailbreak7 mentioned. So you are currently taking 1/5 of a starter dose you would usually get when starting tirz through your healthcare provider - So it's unlikely to have significant effect.

But that does depend on your purpose for taking it. If you just need a slight effect to decrease appetite, there is nothing wrong with starting low and increasing until you get the desired effect.

Generally it's also better to take it every 7 or 5 days instead of 2 times a week. Since it's a store selling supplements to bodybuilders, their understanding of the half life of tirz might be a bit off (I had the same issue/misunderstanding being from a similar background). The release function of different esters in steroids is significantly different from the slow-release mechanism in tirzepatide.

So you are starting w/ 0.25mg of Tirz??... when normal starting dose is 2.5mg.. it looks like you guys are off by an order of magnitude... Are you micro-dosing? otherwise, that 2.5ml vial will last you a long time... about 41 shots
Good catch. I shouldn’t answer questions at midnight!

my primary reason for starting to take the peptides is for weight loss. Everything started because I just recently in the last month started TRT because I was feeling tired alittle down and so on and started the TRT therapy then my brother who is much younger than me Im 38 years old btw recommended this supplement store that he goes to and thats where they recommended I start triz I have friends from my old job that are currently on it but never paid it any attention until I just recently decided to try. But yes like you say at the doses that Ive been taking yes I feel like Ive had some suppression but not much, Im still able to eat 3 meals a day no issues with any of the food id say its really only curbed the snack anxiety but Ive been also trying to fight that anxiety also on a personal level also

yes that's better for one-a-week shot with starting dose of 2.5mg. You could (if given choice) put only 2ml of BAC and then you'd take 50 units on the syringe (0.5ml)... you would then have 4x2.5mg (10mg total) and those would be spread over 4x0.5ml shots (for a total of 2ml)

With a 10mg vial I would reconstitute with 1ml of BAC water. That would mean a 25 unit pull for 2.5mg dose. I really like injecting the least amount of liquid as possible!

With a 10mg vial I would reconstitute with 1ml of BAC water. That would mean a 25 unit pull for 2.5mg dose. I really like injecting the least amount of liquid as possible!
Wouldn't this give more of a chance of a burning sensation

Wouldn't this give more of a chance of a burning sensation
10mg reconstituted with 1ml seems to be the norm for the compounding pharmacies, it gives you four 25 unit draws of 2.5ml and there definitely shouldn't be any burning issues at that concentration (10mg/1 ml). But if you really want to push 50+ units per dose more power to you....

10mg reconstituted with 1ml seems to be the norm for the compounding pharmacies, it gives you four 25 unit draws of 2.5ml and there definitely shouldn't be any burning issues at that concentration (10mg/1 ml). But if you really want to push 50+ units per dose more power to you....
Correct, but 50 units isn’t an issue at all so there is no problem with using 2ml if he prefers. The recommendation for subq is to not inject more than 3ml per injection, 0.5 ml is not a large injection at all

Correct, but 50 units isn’t an issue at all so there is no problem with using 2ml if he prefers. The recommendation for subq is to not inject more than 3ml per injection, 0.5 ml is not a large injection at all
Agreed 50 is a non-issue. It might just be a little intimidating to someone not used to injecting themselves

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back