Newbie from CA needs some help!

LuckyMango

Reaction score
Hi There!

Started on brand. Took a leap into compound and that turned out ok. Now the EL sword rattling aka threatening letters etc triggered me and I bought a box from qschem. From first convo to _vitamins_ arriving at my house was 8 days. But, now I'm stumped.
1) How am I supposed to store these bad boys? Chatgpt says to refrigerate...
2) The box arrived in a small vacuum sealed mylar type pouch. Do I just leave them in the pouch or do I open and check what's in there...
3) I'm thinking that out of an abundance of caution, I should test a vial, even though I was provided with test result documents. Is sending a vial to be tested standard practice?
3a) What's the downside of not testing? I'd hate to off my research subject because I didn't test the product... oy.

Thanks to those of you who make this site happen. It's so helpful. I'd be happy to volunteer to work on an FAQ if you like.

Best,
Mango

I'm no expert, but here are my thoughts:
- I have a few vials stored at room temperature, but the rest I freeze, if that helps. I would keep all of them in the freezer but I'm travelling right now.
- I think you should take the peptides out of the pouch and make sure you got everything you ordered.
- I have never sent a vial for testing, and I have used peptides from five different sellers in three months. I guess I'm a bit of a risk taker, and I totally respect folks who are more careful than I am.
I hope you have tons of success with your research! :)

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back