Newbie lyophilization question?

BlissfulBubble

Registered
Reaction score
I've been taking compounded Tirz for a few months and have decided to go the peptide route. I've been doing lots of research to become more comfortable and knowledgeable with the process and have a lingering question. I know that these will generally be lyophilized powder and understand it is mixed with some sort of filler during that process. This part has me a little nervous as there doesnt seem to be a way to know what the filler is. Do compounding pharmacies like Hallandale and ReviveRX use lyophilized powders or do they get raw and then go through that sterilization process themselves without lyophilization? My vial now from ReviveRX says it is Tirz with sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic and benzyl alcohol...no mention of mannitol or sucrose or anything like that. I am just concerned that the filler could be something I would have a reaction to as I tend to be sensitive to things like sugar alcohols.

I'd ask the compounding pharmacy. From what I've read, the other suppliers, non compounding use mannitol for filler, but I can't confirm that.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back