Newbie took the plunge with AmoPure!

For the newbies...

Order of L30 (Tirz) was placed, and payment was confirmed on Monday, October 14. I received the tracking number from 17track.net yesterday. Located in SoCal...will provide an update once the package arrives.

Thx friends for all the info following the FDA bs.
Another newbie here. Can you explain how L30 means Tirz? I’m still learning so appreciate the help!

Another newbie here. Can you explain how L30 means Tirz? I’m still learning so appreciate the help!
That’s what Amopure uses as a “code” to keep the Lilly target off their back - online vendors who use T or Tirzepatide are targets for Lilly’s attorneys.

What other vendors did you consider and what led you to select Amopure?
Hi! Our head croc friend created this spreadsheet of vendors. I went through the ones with the best reviews and settled on AmoPure for its ease of purchase, the many people who have gone through the process, and the many posts attesting to the efficacy of their products.

Hi! Our head croc friend created this spreadsheet of vendors. I went through the ones with the best reviews and settled on AmoPure for its ease of purchase, the many people who have gone through the process, and the many posts attesting to the efficacy of their products.
@PopTart This ^ is exactly what I did as well. Except I ordered before the influx of people complaining of stinging or other reactions to Amopure. I think the ease of ordering and not having to use Crypto or bank transfers is appealing to many who are new to this.

He isn't sharing that spreadsheet publicly anymore (as far as I know) so if he sent it to you that was nice of him but probably not your's to share with a link. Just saying... (If I'm wrong no worries)

He isn't sharing that spreadsheet publicly anymore (as far as I know) so if he sent it to you that was nice of him but probably not your's to share with a link. Just saying... (If I'm wrong no worries)
I think that’s why they’re not in his signature anymore.

Agree with this 100%. Mostly curious about what drives newbies to a particular vendor. I considered Amopure but my thriftiness sent me elsewhere - required more work figuring out payment options.
My thriftiness (and unfortunate reactions to Amo) had me also figure out payment options. I found WISE to be fairly straightforward to use. I was thankful to those who posted about using it.

Agree with this 100%. Mostly curious about what drives newbies to a particular vendor. I considered Amopure but my thriftiness sent me elsewhere - required more work figuring out payment options.
I like to think it's safety in numbers and the fact that, at least on this forum, it's talked about more than most, for better or worse. It feels like it has inertia.

Personally, I hope that new people can spread out their first purchase over a few of the easier to order from vendors. I worry that amopure will get too much business from new people allowing them to potentially take advantage of them not knowing better about under filling, pricing, etc.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maplestory
Back