Newbie took the plunge with AmoPure!

I mean no disrespect to dionysos, and for the record I do not think he is a shill. However I do recall him saying he worked in web design for e-commerce sites. I'm starting to wonder if his rave reviews of these 2 vendors that steered the community to them may be unconsciously influenced by their well designed sites and easy ordering process.
You think Amo has a well designed site? Huh? It’s janky.

Another thing that I have noticed is the sheer amount of people not so secretly recommending amo on reddit. At this rate, I suspect that amo is going to be "vanished" by the CCP due to the amount of attention it is getting, just like that other vendor.
We need to collectively shame these people. Report it anywhere you see it. UGH.

I like to think it's safety in numbers and the fact that, at least on this forum, it's talked about more than most, for better or worse. It feels like it has inertia.

Personally, I hope that new people can spread out their first purchase over a few of the easier to order from vendors. I worry that amopure will get too much business from new people allowing them to potentially take advantage of them not knowing better about under filling, pricing, etc.
As a newb who just put in their first order ever, and it being from Amopure, I agree with your assessments. Safety in numbers. A lot of anecdotal reporting. Cheap. Easy as pie to order. Easy payment options. Responsive customer service. Quick shipping (although, while I have a shipping number, my order has not actually shipped yet...). We are a society of instant gratification, and of course everyone likes to be able to hit the "easy" button. So the easier you make the process, the more likely you are to get everyone's business, in my opinion. Amopure is ticking the boxes, so Amopure is getting the business.

YMMV, but here's my experience:

Purchased L30 on 10/4.
Label Created 10/5.
Delivered 10/11.
Reconstituted on 10/18 with 1.2ml Hospira Bac Water.

Felt like any other injection I've had that from grey, prescription or compounded. No stinging. No site reactions.

I purchased just to see what the craze was coming off the big sale/group buy test. Reports of the stinging really took off around then.

I didn't have a reaction and will get it tested.

I probably won't order from them again. Stinging or reports of stinging isn't something I am okay with knowing that I am was willing to pay above market price for easy payment, quality, and fast shipping. And I am saying this as someone who didn't experience the stinging.

Apologies. I did not realize that the spreadsheet was privatized. I just wanted to remove one of the many barriers to entry for the uninitiated. I've removed the link.
Thank You 😊

I think it had gone from a useful tool for active knowledgeable buyers to a crib sheet or "passing around the test" for people looking for instant and easy. I think he's from a generation who had to show their work on math problems and couldn't use calculators or phones in class (cell phones didn't exist). I'm a young 59 and it was this way for me.

It can be argued that by removing the sheet he's done our community a service. Telehealth customers are in flux and script people are losing benefits due to formulary changes or prior authorization requirements going into the new year.
It is best we learn for ourselves. Why burn sources?

It can also be argued the spreadsheet should be the first thing you see, pinned to the top when you enter the forum. It would provide instant gratification for those impatient and selfish with no interest in being part of the community, not even staying here long enough to provide useful feedback on that sheet they need so bad.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elemnopee
Back