Nexa Customer Service Experience.

powerball

Registered
Reaction score
So I ordered a kit of Lipo-C with B12 through Nexa not too long ago and went with the free shipping option (UPS Ground Saver which gets handed off to the post office for the final delivery.

Well, the post office being a government organization did what they do best and screwed up. They marked my package as undeliverable and claimed I had moved without leaving a forwarding address. I got packages from USPS the very next day with no issue. I called the post office and nobody knows what happened or why. The result is that the package is being returned to the sender, and currently shows that it is sitting in a sort facility in Denver.

The botched delivery happened last Thursday. I contacted Nexa via their website that evening to explain the situation and see what my options were. They responded within about an hour saying they would resend it via UPS.

Now this is the important part. They did not charge me and must have shipped it out the very next morning because I just received my package via UPS 2nd day air. Keep in mind my original order is still sitting in Denver. I have to say that I am pretty impressed with how they handled the situation. The problems that I encountered were not their fault or doing but they quickly responded and solved the problem and got me my package much faster than I could have ever hoped for.

I can't comment on the product itself other than it is well-packaged and looks much more professional than any of the other grey market items that I have purchased. The proof will be in the pudding I guess after I have a chance to test it out fully. But so far it's a win.

End result. I will end up ordering more items from them most likely, and I will pay the extra shipping to avoid USPS.

Last edited:
Back