Nexaph First Purchase - Tirzepatide

boofingit

New_Member
Reaction score
My experience ordering and research testing of SNP/SPC/Cain/Nexa/Nexaph/etc (ugh) Tirz 30mg - Batch TIR3009162024 -- Purple crimp/Magenta top

Sorry for the bait title, I couldn't help myself. šŸ¤£

A little about me and my research: My lab has done experiments with name brand, compound, and Skye branded Tirzepatide in the past with positive results. This is the first "kit" purchase my lab has ordered from and overall relatively new to the space.

Ordering: Ordered directly off the website. Crypto payment was easy and cost was presented in native crypto, not dollar amount, so no calculation was needed (however I double checked). The form did not update real-time as it said it would when confirming the transaction, which was kind of lame, but the order processed fine once the blockchain transactions were confirmed. I ordered at night and it was shipped next day.

Customer Service / Company Profile: They are very responsive on Telegram, I've yet to witness a question on there go unanswered. I have not had any direct contact or need for contact personally, however it's nice to know that communication channel is open.

Shipping and Packaging: Extremely fast, domestic. Comes from east of the Mississippi. Product case was in a cardboard box + bubble wrap, but was not very well compacted in the box so there was plenty of loose space to jostle around in the box. The vials themselves were packed in a plastic case, which is nice EXCEPT for the fact that the vials were way too small (2ml) where the case is designed for 3ml or maybe even larger so they also jostled around a lot. This resulted in several broken pucks (about half were broken) but overall the lyophilization looked well done during manufacturing. Broken pucks are quite standard so I had no issue, but a bit better packaging could have prevented some, although the plastic cases sure are nice. It's a toss up.

Presentation: As mentioned, a plastic case. No labels on vials, but the case itself had a batch and COA test link QR code. They use cap/crimp to identify on test results. You can find pictures of their cases HERE in the all too popular Nexaph thread. As mentioned, the vials were very small, smaller than 3ml standard. The stopper was very long for the bottle, but I had no issue extracting all the liquid when later filtering. I saw while lurking Telegram that the owner says they will only use these vials when there is supply issues on the 3ml. However, as customers, we have no way of knowing this beforehand depending on batch.

Reconstitution: Strong vacuum. My previous (and only) experience with Skye had less vacuum and I needed to push a bit at the end. This was easier, I just slowly allowed the plunger to move, making for an easy gentle reconstitution because I didn't have to push the plunger at all. (1.8ml of liquid). Turned crystal clear within 2-3 minutes. Zero gel/clumps/cloudiness/etc. Used a syringe filter and moved it into a new vial (shame due to the pretty crimp color).

Research: Today is shot day, so I'll have more feedback on results tomorrow as I assess the experiment. RS noted it felt like any other Tirz they've injected (name brand, red rock, and Skye). Zero burn/sting/etc. I'll either edit or add comments as I have more feedback on the research. Picture is of the vial used for research. I picked the prettiest puck out of the batch.

462537438_518350864339057_4126187456480926919_n.jpg

Dear God, do we really need another of these.
Yes. Yes we do. We should being encouraging users to post their experiences purchasing products from vendors. It helps other users understand what their getting themselves into and help decide between vendors. I thought OP did a great job documenting the details of their purchase.

And this post doesn't tell us anything except he got powder in some vials in exchange for money. Which we already knew.

There have been no independent tests of these guys, and trusting second party tests from dishonest vendors would be foolish in my book, but you guys knock yourselves out.

And this post doesn't tell us anything except he got powder in some vials in exchange for money. Which we already knew.
What? Why would you make that claim? I went into a lot more detail than that and shared initial experience of injection and as mentioned, will follow up on the effects after enough time to assess. Sheesh. Please link me the other Nexa Tirz review that this is duplicating? ffs

Feels don't tell you anything. This post may lul the huge flood of new users into a false sense of security. If you've never bought grey, people might think what you posted here is all you need to know.

Feels don't tell you anything. This post may lul the huge flood of new users into a false sense of security. If you've never bought grey, people might think what you posted here is all you need to know.
Sorry I thought this was a discussion forum where we are encouraged to share our experiences. I guess we should all just keep quiet and keep our experience with glp1 vendors to ourselves.

It is a discussion forum, and I felt compelled to tell anyone reading here that is new to the grey market, that what is in this post is far from the full picture and I'd caution on making a purchase decision on this information alone.

There have been no independent tests of these guys, and trusting second party tests from dishonest vendors would be foolish in my book, but you guys knock yourselves out.

I know it's not for tirz but I did post this earlier in a couple of different places. It's pretty much exactly what they said it ought to be. I'll post the sterility test results when I get them. Not making any recommendations, just sharing test results. I don't trust anyone (except Skye- why do I trust them so much, lol. They could be scamming me too for all I know:ROFLMAO:)

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't trust anyone (except Skye- why do I trust them so much, lol. They could be scamming me to for all I know:ROFLMAO:)

Their prices feel like a scam. Good service. But all the batch number, business card, stickers, and other nonsense is meaningless.

Their products work though. And prices are all relative. Skye seems top rated and you pay for that.

Their prices feel like a scam.
That is one of the things that really set off alarm bells to me. Cane argued on meso that nexaph had to be a Chinese company with a factory because they had like a 10-20 dollar profit margin per kit. That checks out, and no way that covers the cost of operating at their scale. I think these guys are breaking even at best which can't go on forever.

Here's the meso post
We have no need to purchase anyone else's product to resell. We produce our own products. Quite frankly unless you're a domestic vendor selling it by the vial, it would be pretty dumb to buy another companies product and only make $10-20 per kit reselling it.

We now know that he is reselling products from others. What he posted on meso was bs. His business model doesn't work, he calls it "dumb" in this post.

If that doesn't set off alarm bells for you, I really don't know what to tell you

Their prices feel like a scam. Good service. But all the batch number, business card, stickers, and other nonsense is meaningless.

Their products work though. And prices are all relative. Skye seems top rated and you pay for that.

I think he means Skye prices seem like a scam as they do send a lot of extra swag type things which create a feel good but are totally not needed. Like I'm going to post a Skye sticker anywhere? Their prices are higher but the 20% off deal swayed me when I was going from compound. You're right prices are all relative as compound was way cheaper than brand and Skye was way cheaper than compound. It was a nice safe pool to step into before jumping into the big grey pond.

Sorry I thought this was a discussion forum where we are encouraged to share our experiences. I guess we should all just keep quiet and keep our experience with glp1 vendors to ourselves.
Vendor discussion and general threads are good. As more people buy tirz from Nexaph they can share their experiences here. Both positive and especially negative.

The quickest way to kill a thread is to cause off topic drama and flood the thread with garbage which is what that guy is doing. Could even be a paid shill to kill competition. Mods should just delete his replies including mine.

Dear God, do we really need another of these.
No.

Some system to consolidate this stuff will get put in place when Zippity has the capacity to figure it out. For now unfortunately review posts like this in the general discussion areas are the only way to do it with how the site is structured. Itā€™s on his radar as something that needs addressing.

Last edited:
Guy with 3 posts says I'm a shill.

Read the other thread, I considered nexaph, but I did my research and was disgusted with what I found.

And reporting dishonest conduct from a vendor is not drama. Vendor honesty is important when there is almost no 3rd party tests available.

Vendor discussion and general threads are good. As more people buy tirz from Nexaph they can share their experiences here. Both positive and especially negative.

The quickest way to kill a thread is to cause off topic drama and flood the thread with garbage which is what that guy is doing. Could even be a paid shill to kill competition. Mods should just delete his replies including mine.
This is what discussion looks like. Would you find it superior to lock threads like this after the review is posted so there is no discussion, just the review? Leave the discussion to the specific vendor discussion thread, until a better system can be implemented?

Last edited:
Back