Oh hi!

ZippityDooDah

Gonkulator
Staff member
Reaction score
For those who don't already know me from Discord or Reddit, I'm just another fat guy that started out on prescription Mounjaro at full price before discovering the fun and exciting world of research chemicals.

In my best Phil Hartman/Troy McClure voice (if you're old enough to remember him), you might remember me as Gonkulator on Reddit. For historical purposes, a gonkulator is an imaginary machine mentioned in an episode of Hogan's Heroes, and yes I was alive when that show was originally on the air.

I'm known to be a little (ok, very) sarcastic at times, often when someone says something disappointing. If you hear me ask "Does it hurt?" you will know that I have reached the conclusion of my conversation with someone.

For those who don't already know me from Discord or Reddit, I'm just another fat guy that started out on prescription Mounjaro at full price before discovering the fun and exciting world of research chemicals.

In my best Phil Hartman/Troy McClure voice (if you're old enough to remember him), you might remember me as Gonkulator on Reddit. For historical purposes, a gonkulator is an imaginary machine mentioned in an episode of Hogan's Heroes, and yes I was alive when that show was originally on the air.

I'm known to be a little (ok, very) sarcastic at times, often when someone says something disappointing. If you hear me ask "Does it hurt?" you will know that I have reached the conclusion of my conversation with someone.
Does it make me old that when I see the name gonkulator, i hear "it's time for the percolater"..

Id also be happy to chip in for hosting costs!
I appreciate the offer! Things are good right now, I'm happy to give back to the community that's helped me so much both in terms of escaping the big pharma trap and the resulting huge savings. As membership, traffic, and resources increase (and costs along with that) I may consider setting up a donation button, or possibly having vendors pay a nominal fee, but for right now things are good and I hope this turns into a great community for those of us whose lives have been changed for the better my these amazing peptides!

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back