On trend with Newbie Questions

mads275

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been lurking a little bit for a couple of weeks now. Started my journey with compounded t. With it coming to an end soon, I'm highly considering getting into researching on my own.
Anyway, I don't want to just hop on the trend of Amopure, but also it seems to be the most convenient and well tested source I've seen so far. I could see myself being completely incorrect with that statement though.
I guess I'm just wanting suggestions or hoping for a knowledgeable person or two to help me out here.

I also am curious, does buying more at one time increase risk of shipping issues, eg not getting thru customs etc?

PS, I'm not completely new to the idea of mixing things on my own. I know it's not quite the same but I've been making my own ejuice for my vape for 5+ years now.

Honestly there are so many vendors and most are fine. I’d recommend whoever you go with to take one vial and send it for testing (peptide test.com for example in the states). I personally wouldn’t trust any vendor I’m not familiar with personally (by that i mean have gotten product from them and had it tested and feel comfortable) without sending a vial for testing. So with that being said, feel free to trust others with your health and go with what t=others have said is good, but me personally, i find decent pricing from vendors from the vendor page on my own, send a vial for testing, and if good, stick with them and keep randomly testing. I do take what others say into account but dont hold it as gospel. For me, my personal experience is more important. I have found much better pricing and customer service this way and so far haven’t had one bad batch (with the exception of a vendor not labeling their kits and telling me the wrong one was tirz.. by the way probably the most popular vendor on here as well.) So i take every post with a grain of salt, good and bad. And test everything myself . Thats the safest way and still very affordable compared to telehealth and brand name. Good luck!

Honestly there are so many vendors and most are fine. I’d recommend whoever you go with to take one vial and send it for testing (peptide test.com for example in the states). I personally wouldn’t trust any vendor I’m not familiar with personally (by that i mean have gotten product from them and had it tested and feel comfortable) without sending a vial for testing. So with that being said, feel free to trust others with your health and go with what t=others have said is good, but me personally, i find decent pricing from vendors from the vendor page on my own, send a vial for testing, and if good, stick with them and keep randomly testing. I do take what others say into account but dont hold it as gospel. For me, my personal experience is more important. I have found much better pricing and customer service this way and so far haven’t had one bad batch (with the exception of a vendor not labeling their kits and telling me the wrong one was tirz.. by the way probably the most popular vendor on here as well.) So i take every post with a grain of salt, good and bad. And test everything myself . Thats the safest way and still very affordable compared to telehealth and brand name. Good luck!
This is the way.

I appreciate the info! So do you just use the vendor connection sub on here?

Another question maybe someone can answer, is where is a trustworthy place to buy sterile vials? I plan to use filters, and in that case I want to ensure I'm getting sterile vials from a reputable place.

Another question maybe someone can answer, is where is a trustworthy place to buy sterile vials? I plan to use filters, and in that case I want to ensure I'm getting sterile vials from a reputable place.
I had been doing the same research with vials for my GLOW peps before deciding on a pen. But the places I was looking at were Farris labs, med lab supply, Westend medical, and mountainside medical. Mind you my research was months ago so not sure if there are any restrictions. Even if they are well trusted companies, I was still going to use my instant pot to sterilize the vials, just because I'm overly cautious.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back