Oral Weight Loss Medications + Peptides?

Sandwitch

Registered
Reaction score
A year ago, I used Hims & Contrave telehealth to obtain oral weight loss kits. As a result, I now have a stockpile of bupropion, naltrexone, topiramate and metformin pills which I have never used. I was enlightened to the wonders of peptide research around the same time, and I never used the pills.

Is anyone currently supplementing their peptide research with these products? I am curious about which might be the most effective in combination with tirz or reta. I suspect that stacking peptides is going to be the more effective therapy. But since I have a 5-month supply of these pills, I may give them a try as well.

Bupropion + naltrexone = contrave, which is a weight loss medication. I do not know how well it plays with peptides, but it is an actual medication.

I came into a grip of metformin from a family member and started taking it for its supposed other benefits, bc why not? Lol Idk that it’s having any effect on weight loss/appetite suppression though. I will say that of the ones you listed, it’s the most benign. Bupropion (Wellbutrin) can have some nasty side effects.

A year ago, I used Hims & Contrave telehealth to obtain oral weight loss kits. As a result, I now have a stockpile of bupropion, naltrexone, topiramate and metformin pills which I have never used. I was enlightened to the wonders of peptide research around the same time, and I never used the pills.

Is anyone currently supplementing their peptide research with these products? I am curious about which might be the most effective in combination with tirz or reta. I suspect that stacking peptides is going to be the more effective therapy. But since I have a 5-month supply of these pills, I may give them a try as well.
Everything they say about dopamax is true. Topimax... I hated it. Very short lived. I took it for migraines, though.

I came into a grip of metformin from a family member and started taking it for its supposed other benefits, bc why not? Lol Idk that it’s having any effect on weight loss/appetite suppression though. I will say that of the ones you listed, it’s the most benign. Bupropion (Wellbutrin) can have some nasty side effects.
How much do you take?

Right now I take 1,000mg/day (500mg am/pm), but had to work up to that. I think 1/2 a pill a day for a week or more, then 1, etc. The heartburn/acid reflux at the beginning was nuts if I took it too close to a meal.
Is it making a difference?

Is it making a difference?
For weight loss and appetite suppression? Idk, maybe a bit? Definitely not in anyway that could replace the glp-1s for me. As for all of the other touted benefits, maybe I’ll see with my next set of complete set of labs.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrosa
Back