Ordered from Shanghai Senria Biotechnology Co., Ltd.

Sorry, first of all, we will not intentionally underfill you. You can ask the person you contacted at the time and we will handle the problem properly.
My contact claims are that i have a new batch. First she also said that you have not the same supplier as Yakesi. (2 sentence later it was same supplier as Yakesi)
But I can tell you that I made a 8mg injection of your Ret and I was feeling nothing. Week before I made 6mg shot with much stronger effects. Pretty sure my contact is lying and my Ret is underfilled

Thanks, this 4.43 for 5mg is the one they post everywhere, it is still OK, compared to the Tirz you posted which is really very bad.
Just now if I know that Fiona sell the same product by USD30 total cheaper (Sema 5mg USD85/kit + USD20 shipping) compared to Sry USD100/kit + USD35 shipping, but communication from SRY is excellent so far, so hopefully they address the bad batch issue professionally and also lower the prices - specifically I dont like they still charge me shipping USD35 even thou im from Malaysia where shipping China -> Malaysia usually costs only around USD3. Im starting to thinking about to test QSC, but their prices are really high and shipping they asking even more - USD60!!! its crazy considered its shipping just "around the corner"
I a pretty sure they earn few extra bucks on shipping and maybe the „special shipping routes“ costs also.

Thanks for posting. How about Sema tests, not available there? Also i was wondering if Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology (isnt it Fiona?) is the same source as SRY, because if yes, Fiona offered me much cheaper price both for the product and for shipping, but communication with Fiona is really bad.
" So on peppy was released the test of Retatrutide. I guess I have the same batch. @SRY Lab Lucy and @Shanghai Senria and Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology have the same source as I know "

@milos @Sheldor

Not only do these companies share the same source, they share the same street address.
• In researching the proper company names for the Vendor Poll I tracked down Shanghai Senruiya Biotech's website and looked at their Contact Page (see attached).

• Attempting the same for Guangzhou Takesi Biotech was fruitless except for their entry on Made-in-China (see attached).

• Searching for Shanghai Senruiya Biotech on Made-In-China brings up Guangzhou Yakesi Biotech (see attached)

Fun huh!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 5.59.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 5.59.48 PM.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 6.02.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 6.02.02 PM.png
    903.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 6.06.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 6.06.38 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Yes they claim to have all the same source.

Sema is only this but Yakesi sent a lot of products to test. Then they see themselves

-4/05/2024 Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology: Semaglutide 5mg (red cap); Quantity 4.43; Purity: 98.476%; by Janoshik Analytical
SRY Lab is the laboratory of four companies: Yskesi, Senria, Aiweier, and Xinmani. All four companies belong to SRY Lab, and you can understand that we are one company, just different stores. Dear, if you have any questions, you can ask us, and we will be happy to serve you!

SRY Lab is the laboratory of four companies: Yskesi, Senria, Aiweier, and Xinmani. All four companies belong to SRY Lab, and you can understand that we are one company, just different stores. Dear, if you have any questions, you can ask us, and we will be happy to serve you!
Will all four companies will have the same selling prices since they share the same product quality?

Thanks, this 4.43 for 5mg is the one they post everywhere, it is still OK, compared to the Tirz you posted which is really very bad.
Just now if I know that Fiona sell the same product by USD30 total cheaper (Sema 5mg USD85/kit + USD20 shipping) compared to Sry USD100/kit + USD35 shipping, but communication from SRY is excellent so far, so hopefully they address the bad batch issue professionally and also lower the prices - specifically I dont like they still charge me shipping USD35 even thou im from Malaysia where shipping China -> Malaysia usually costs only around USD3. Im starting to thinking about to test QSC, but their prices are really high and shipping they asking even more - USD60!!! its crazy considered its shipping just "around the corner"
Tier is a new product from the laboratory, and we apologize for the unsatisfactory test results. You can contact your sales representative to try the corresponding supplement, but don't worry, members. Our new samples have been sent for testing! And our laboratory manager has already said that product quality will be guaranteed. But we also greatly appreciate your ability to test our products. Sema, Reta, and HGH have high purity, and we will continue to work hard to improve and provide customers with the highest product quality and service. Thank you for your recognition of SRY Lab and look forward to our next collaboration!

" So on peppy was released the test of Retatrutide. I guess I have the same batch. @SRY Lab Lucy and @Shanghai Senria and Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology have the same source as I know "

@milos @Sheldor

Not only do these companies share the same source, they share the same street address.
• In researching the proper company names for the Vendor Poll I tracked down Shanghai Senruiya Biotech's website and looked at their Contact Page (see attached).

• Attempting the same for Guangzhou Takesi Biotech was fruitless except for their entry on Made-in-China (see attached).

• Searching for Shanghai Senruiya Biotech on Made-In-China brings up Guangzhou Yakesi Biotech (see attached)

Fun huh!
This is the website of four of our companies. We have received recognition and support from many customers on Alibaba and Made in China. In terms of product quality, we will definitely strive to achieve the best purity. Please believe in SRY Lab, thank you!

Last edited:
sorry I confused here Tirz and Reta results
looking fw for the latest tests and even better independent tests, I hope they will manage to improve and their tests will start consistently coming out OK, because except this issue, they are OK for me, fast and professional response, easy payment, fast shipping (but yeah overpriced for me) so fingers crossed they will try their best

sorry I confused here Tirz and Reta results
looking fw for the latest tests and even better independent tests, I hope they will manage to improve and their tests will start consistently coming out OK, because except this issue, they are OK for me, fast and professional response, easy payment, fast shipping (but yeah overpriced for me) so fingers crossed they will try their best
When you say "They" milos, which of the four selling entities do you mean? Their performance seems to be very uneven.

Hello friend,First of all, we apologize for the issue with the testing report. This is just a small issue, and it is inevitable that some bad things will happen. However, we will do our best to improve and improve things that we can control! And regarding the issue of product prices, we feel that we have achieved the lowest price we can offer. If you are a distributor, you can negotiate with me based on your daily order volume. If you are an individual user, I can only offer you the best product, and the price has reached freezing point! Regarding the issue of shipping costs, I don't know what you mean by $3. I hope you won't mention $3 again in the future, dear. Because transporting this type of product requires special channels for you, we have a DDP trade model and we also support drop shipping. Please do not question our professionalism! Looking forward to our next collaboration and wishing you a happy life. Thank you

When you say "They" milos, which of the four selling entities do you mean? Their performance seems to be very uneven.
yes, now it become little bit more confusing, right?
Will have to look for results under all of these names, but so far their tests usually come back just little bit under dosed, which is OK for me when consider the price, except their Ret which come back (once) 50% underfill

yes, now it become little bit more confusing, right?
Will have to look for results under all of these names, but so far their tests usually come back just little bit under dosed, which is OK for me when consider the price, except their Ret which come back (once) 50% underfill
Dear friend, there is no confusion. You can see that our price list is the same. You can choose the salesperson you like to purchase the fart you want

I don't know what you mean by $3. I hope you won't mention $3 again in the future, dear. Because transporting this type of product requires special channels for you, we have a DDP trade model and we also support drop shipping.
Well Im buying things from China almost every other day, including prescription medications and I never experienced any issues and never paid above 5 USD. And the parcel you send me used ordinary courier there was nothing special about it. However if you read carefully my dear friend, I wrote that other seller wanted to charge me even more. So I was actually supporting you...
Please do not question our professionalism! Looking forward to our next collaboration and wishing you a happy life. Thank you
Again my dear friend, read carefully what I wrote, I said that "you are professional" and not that other way. So I was supporting you.

Well Im buying things from China almost every other day, including prescription medications and I never experienced any issues and never paid above 5 USD. And the parcel you send me used ordinary courier there was nothing special about it. However if you read carefully my dear friend, I wrote that other seller wanted to charge me even more. So I was actually supporting you...

Again my dear friend, read carefully what I wrote, I said that "you are professional" and not that other way. So I was supporting you.
Sincerely thank you for your support, dear. Thank you! Perhaps I don't understand what you mean, but rest assured that we don't make any money on shipping costs and our profit margin on products is also meager. However, we will still strictly control the quality of our products to gain more customer favor!Please believe us!

Sincerely thank you for your support, dear. Thank you! Perhaps I don't understand what you mean, but rest assured that we don't make any money on shipping costs and our profit margin on products is also meager. However, we will still strictly control the quality of our products to gain more customer favor!Please believe us!
yes, probably lost translation, I was "complaining" about shipping fees BUT at the same time I wrote other sellers ask me even more, and I also mentioned that you are professional and im OK buying from you, so I am supporting you, as I am happy with my purchase from you so far. Its important you stay professional even when people criticize you and try to explain to them nicely any problems you are facing.

yes, probably lost translation, I was "complaining" about shipping fees BUT at the same time I wrote other sellers ask me even more, and I also mentioned that you are professional and im OK buying from you, so I am supporting you, as I am happy with my purchase from you so far. Its important you stay professional even when people criticize you and try to explain to them nicely any problems you are facing.
Thank you, Milos. Thank you for recognizing us. We will definitely bring more convenience and ultimate service to everyone! If something is done wrong, we need to accept criticism, but we still need to do it well. Criticism is for a better product experience, so we will definitely forge ahead and do every detail well! Thank you again!

Criticism is for a better product experience, so we will definitely forge ahead and do every detail well! Thank you again!
Exactly. Please try to address the issue with Sheldor and I hope the next lab tests will come out better and everything will be OK. So far I didn't find any supplier who had no bad batch, it happen to everyone sometimes.

yeah,you are right!We will solve his problem as soon as possible, please rest assured.Thank you for your petience!

Back