Ordered from Shanghai Senria Biotechnology Co., Ltd.

Our new samples have been sent for testing!
when did you created the new sampels? my sales rep calmes that I have a new batch but I dont belive. I ordered on 21.05. If testing would not be so expensive I would send it to test. I paid 260$ for Reta and testing is around 200$

when did you created the new sampels? my sales rep calmes that I have a new batch but I dont belive. I ordered on 21.05. If testing would not be so expensive I would send it to test. I paid 260$ for Reta and testing is around 200$
We sent a batch a long time ago, but it couldn't reach the third-party laboratory, so we sent another batch of samples, which will arrive at the third-party laboratory in a few days!You can discuss this matter with your sales representative, but what he is telling you is the fact that there is a batch of samples that the laboratory will soon receive!

You can discuss this matter with your sales representative, but what he is telling you is the fact that there is a batch of samples that the laboratory will soon receive!
Thank you. I will wait for the result of this test. silver crimp and clear cap?

Litte update:
I got my sencond order from them yesterday.
I got Ret10, Ipa and CJC

Easy and fast transaction.
Paid 23th July and got it 06th August with sales rep WANG Fairy

Litte update:
I got my sencond order from them yesterday.
I got Ret10, Ipa and CJC

Easy and fast transaction.
Paid 23th July and got it 06th August with sales rep WANG Fairy
How actually end up your old issue from previous order? was there some follow up or just the statement that your products are from a different batch was end of story?
There was also some info that their products showing better 3rd party tests already, but any 3rd party public test result is not available to me yet

For the AOD I got a refund and they took it out of their stock because of the quality issue.
For the Ret, i never tested it in a lab but I can say its much weaker as other Ret as I know.
In all we solved it via special price and I think it’s ok

I hope the new Ret is good

glad to know you reach some resolution!

I was told the new batch will have some ID which will be provided on 2nd party tests and that they will also try to make the amount on the spot finally.
this what I now got has no ID on it but as I know they send a newer batch to testing

glad to know you reach some resolution!

I was told the new batch will have some ID which will be provided on 2nd party tests and that they will also try to make the amount on the spot finally.
“make the amount on the spot finally”
Would that be make the amount “spot on finally” ?

If so @milos that would be a significant improvement from Shanghai Senruia.

If so @milos that would be a significant improvement from Shanghai Senruia.
yes, you know, how they tested "consistently 5%-10% below mass" with such a consistency ...
so, for sure the actual amount present is something I will be really look for
Some kind of batch ID is also important, since they had some mess-up around explaining who received which batch, but again I'v been just informed about the intention, and so far I didn't see any actual 3rd party or even 2nd party result with such improvements

Hello!

I ordered from Shanghai Senria Biotechnology.

My contact was Wang Fairy, really professional and not typical chinese.
Explaining stuff to me and she takes really time to find a solution to any question.

My order is:
  • Tirzepatide 10mg 180usd
  • Retatrutide 10mg 260usd
  • AOD 9604 2mg 55usd
  • BPC-157 5mg 45usd
  • Freight 40usd
Shipping time is 15-20days to Italy

I will keep you updated.

Good Prices btw:
View attachment 349
Do you still highly rate your contact Wang Fairy from SRY? I've been dealing with rep called Lisa and have been struggling with her broken English and payment terms. Are you happy to message me or contact details please>

Do you still highly rate your contact Wang Fairy from SRY? I've been dealing with rep called Lisa and have been struggling with her broken English and payment terms. Are you happy to message me or contact details please>
From my experience transaction with them was very easy, smooth, straightforward and fast.
Payment terms I am not sure what is yours specific issue, but they accept AliBaba payment which is very simple, its the same actually as with every vendor.

From my experience transaction with them was very easy, smooth, straightforward and fast.
Payment terms I am not sure what is yours specific issue, but they accept AliBaba payment which is very simple, its the same actually as with every vendor.
They won't allow me to pay with AliBaba or Paypay, claiming it's because I live in New Zealand and they want me to pay with Bitcoin which all just seems a bit dodgy to me.

They won't allow me to pay with AliBaba or Paypay, claiming it's because I live in New Zealand and they want me to pay with Bitcoin which all just seems a bit dodgy to me.
they are not scammers, if you are worried about them taking money and not sending out anything.
I really don't know about other vendors policy for NZ and the reason - probably strict customs similar to Australia?
If its the case you will have to accept their terms or look for a different vendor.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back