Ordered from Shanghai Senria Biotechnology Co., Ltd.

Sheldor

Research Expert
Reaction score
Hello!

I ordered from Shanghai Senria Biotechnology.

My contact was Wang Fairy, really professional and not typical chinese.
Explaining stuff to me and she takes really time to find a solution to any question.

My order is:
  • Tirzepatide 10mg 180usd
  • Retatrutide 10mg 260usd
  • AOD 9604 2mg 55usd
  • BPC-157 5mg 45usd
  • Freight 40usd
Shipping time is 15-20days to Italy

I will keep you updated.

Good Prices btw:
1715887778962.png

I got the order today. DHL miss routed my Parcel to the other end of Italy. So it took a bit longer.

Well packaged and I got 2x 10ml vials of sterile water as presented for my AOD9604.
Labelled by myself

Attachments

• 151e1afc1b1f8048f841a86fe5251d64.jpeg
    151e1afc1b1f8048f841a86fe5251d64.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 177
AOD9604 gelled and build some Crystals after 2 days in fridge.
What did I wrong? Should I try other bac?

Attachments

• IMG_6995 (1).jpeg
    IMG_6995 (1).jpeg
    433 KB · Views: 41
Hello!

I ordered from Shanghai Senria Biotechnology.

My contact was Wang Fairy, really professional and not typical chinese.
Explaining stuff to me and she takes really time to find a solution to any question.

My order is:
  • Tirzepatide 10mg 180usd
  • Retatrutide 10mg 260usd
  • AOD 9604 2mg 55usd
  • BPC-157 5mg 45usd
  • Freight 40usd
Shipping time is 15-20days to Italy

I will keep you updated.

Good Prices btw:
View attachment 349
Was this for a box or just one vial?

AOD9604 gelled and build some Crystals after 2 days in fridge.
What did I wrong? Should I try other bac?
My guess is that it is not the bac water, but hard to tell. Definitely contact seller, especially if you used their own bac water.

My guess is that it is not the bac water, but hard to tell. Definitely contact seller, especially if you used their own bac water.
I was in contact with the seller and I got a refund. We tested together the AOD9604. And haven’t found a solution that the AOD doesn’t get gelly

Any comment about their other products?
I have not tested them in a Lab but they seems to work well. I use BPC157 and Reta now. Also tested the Triz and it worked well on my body. For AOD i got a refund. Soon on Peppys will be some tests released. I heard that all products were good just Reta was bad but tests are not released yet

I have not tested them in a Lab but they seems to work well. I use BPC157 and Reta now. Also tested the Triz and it worked well on my body. For AOD i got a refund. Soon on Peppys will be some tests released. I heard that all products were good just Reta was bad but tests are not released yet
The fact that they gave you a refund for the AOD is an encouraging sign. Most suppliers if they offer anything at all, it's a convoluted concept of "compensation" where they give you a discount for spending more with them.

Yes, thank you for recognizing us.We will pay attention to the problems reflected by customers and propose satisfactory solutions
So on peppy was released the test of Retatrutide. I guess I have the same batch. @SRY Lab Lucy and @Shanghai Senria and Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology have the same source as I know

-4/7/2024 – Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology: Retatrutide 10mg (silver crimp; clear cap); Quantity 4.37; Purity: 96.766%; by Janoshik Analytical

Yes, thank you for recognizing us.We will pay attention to the problems reflected by customers and propose satisfactory solutions
So you can confirm that I have same batch? The test is really bad even if it were 5mg. Idk, how you can unterfill more than 5mg. that is intentional

So you can confirm that I have same batch? The test is really bad even if it were 5mg. Idk, how you can unterfill more than 5mg. that is intentional
Sorry, first of all, we will not intentionally underfill you. You can ask the person you contacted at the time and we will handle the problem properly.

Thanks for posting. How about Sema tests, not available there? Also i was wondering if Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology (isnt it Fiona?) is the same source as SRY, because if yes, Fiona offered me much cheaper price both for the product and for shipping, but communication with Fiona is really bad.

Thanks for posting. How about Sema tests, not available there? Also i was wondering if Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology (isnt it Fiona?) is the same source as SRY, because if yes, Fiona offered me much cheaper price both for the product and for shipping, but communication with Fiona is really bad.
Yes they claim to have all the same source.

Sema is only this but Yakesi sent a lot of products to test. Then they see themselves

-4/05/2024 Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology: Semaglutide 5mg (red cap); Quantity 4.43; Purity: 98.476%; by Janoshik Analytical

Yes they claim to have all the same source.

Sema is only this but Yakesi sent a lot of products to test. Then they see themselves

-4/05/2024 Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology: Semaglutide 5mg (red cap); Quantity 4.43; Purity: 98.476%; by Janoshik Analytical
Thanks, this 4.43 for 5mg is the one they post everywhere, it is still OK, compared to the Tirz you posted which is really very bad.
Just now if I know that Fiona sell the same product by USD30 total cheaper (Sema 5mg USD85/kit + USD20 shipping) compared to Sry USD100/kit + USD35 shipping, but communication from SRY is excellent so far, so hopefully they address the bad batch issue professionally and also lower the prices - specifically I dont like they still charge me shipping USD35 even thou im from Malaysia where shipping China -> Malaysia usually costs only around USD3. Im starting to thinking about to test QSC, but their prices are really high and shipping they asking even more - USD60!!! its crazy considered its shipping just "around the corner"

Back