Orderly Meds - Are they good company?

Approach

New_Member
Reaction score
Dors anyone have anyone have an opinion of OverlyMeds.com a teleheath company ... for Tirzepatide? Thanks!

I've seen them mentioned on Reddit and most reviews seem to be positive. I do recall reading things about them wanting actual selfies to "prove" a need for meds, but honestly I'm surprised more places don't ask for something like that. Mochi Health, Push Health, and PlushCare are also frequently mentioned and people seem happy with them as well.

I've seen them mentioned on Reddit and most reviews seem to be positive. I do recall reading things about them wanting actual selfies to "prove" a need for meds, but honestly I'm surprised more places don't ask for something like that. Mochi Health, Push Health, and PlushCare are also frequently mentioned and people seem happy with them as well.
Thanks!!

Emerge is cheaper starting out at the lower doses if they serve your state then switch to orderly for the higher doses. You can use a coupon code for the first two emerge orders. I am not sure if orderly has a coupon or not. I use Emerge until I get a supply in reserve.

I used them when I started my Tirzepatide journey. I signed up one week and had my supplies from RedRock pharmacy in Utah a week later. I didn't have any negative side effects and kept me from snacking all day.

Back