Oxytocin with psychedelic?

scarywood75

Registered
Reaction score
Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules talking about this, let me know if not allowed.

Anybody tried to take psychedelic with Oxytocin to ease the initial stress/anxiety of the come up?

As per it's half life, it should last long enough to cover the come up (2h ish) and such may lead to a better experience given its anti-stress and relaxation effects?

Or are you the type of person that learned to appreciate the come up and see it as a delayed gratification?

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules talking about this, let me know if not allowed.

Anybody tried to take psychedelic with Oxytocin to ease the initial stress/anxiety of the come up?

As per it's half life, it should last long enough to cover the come up (2h ish) and such may lead to a better experience given its anti-stress and relaxation effects?

Or are you the type of person that learned to appreciate the come up and see it as a delayed gratification?
Hmm, this is an interesting question. It's not something I partake in anymore but I am curious to see where this conversation leads. I wonder if if it could also help those who get anxiety from the jazz cabbage 🤔

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ezterra
Back