Oxytocin with psychedelic?

scarywood75

Research Expert
Reaction score
Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules talking about this, let me know if not allowed.

Anybody tried to take psychedelic with Oxytocin to ease the initial stress/anxiety of the come up?

As per it's half life, it should last long enough to cover the come up (2h ish) and such may lead to a better experience given its anti-stress and relaxation effects?

Or are you the type of person that learned to appreciate the come up and see it as a delayed gratification?

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules talking about this, let me know if not allowed.

Anybody tried to take psychedelic with Oxytocin to ease the initial stress/anxiety of the come up?

As per it's half life, it should last long enough to cover the come up (2h ish) and such may lead to a better experience given its anti-stress and relaxation effects?

Or are you the type of person that learned to appreciate the come up and see it as a delayed gratification?
Hmm, this is an interesting question. It's not something I partake in anymore but I am curious to see where this conversation leads. I wonder if if it could also help those who get anxiety from the jazz cabbage 🤔

try some propranolol, bit old school, but still my favorite, Shulgin also did use it with some compounds

propranolol is very cheap and old drug, mostly used for anxiety these days, originally blood pressure medication

if you can get some, try, for me it totally transformed my experiences
This is probably obvious to most but just in case it's not: Best to avoid this method if you have hypotension (low blood pressure).

Hi, it's me

Fake urine is cheap and easy to get now anyway. Unless you are worried about mouth or hair swabs, you're pretty much fine.
I have a box in my cupboard right now 🤣 I don't need it anymore but hey, you never know when someone may need emergency fake pee 🤣🤣🤣

I have a box in my cupboard right now 🤣 I don't need it anymore but hey, you never know when someone may need emergency fake pee 🤣🤣🤣
I may or may not have given bottles to friends 🤷‍♀️ No one deserves to not get a job because of an herb. Frankly I'm more worried about the people I know on other substances that are out of their body much more quickly.

I'm actually worried I wouldn't pass a test while losing weight. I was, ah, a heavy user, for many years.

Back