Peptide suppliers-HBLD

Daisy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm Daisy from Hebei Lingding Biotechnology Co., Ltd.

We can provide high-quality peptide products, whether they are weight loss peptides, beauty peptides, etc. We can guarantee purity above 99%, adequate dosage, and safe transportation. Test reports can be provided.

Attached is the latest test report and customer feedback provided.

Inquiries or requests will receive prompt attention. Thanks

Hope to bring high-quality peptide products to more people. Hope to find a way to cooperate with you!

Sincerely
Daisy
Product Manager
Hebei Lingding Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
WhatsApp/Tel: +86 19933155940
Email: hbldbiotech@gmail

OMG, We don’t know this company in Jiangsu at all. “JIANGSU BANGNING SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD”. We are in Hebei Province, how can we be related to Jiangsu?
And we are a company that sells peptide products. What he means is that we sell cryptocurrency, mining and the like. It's hard for me not to suspect that someone has stolen our company's name. We will look into this matter.

Thanks for the information.🥰

OMG, We don’t know this company in Jiangsu at all. “JIANGSU BANGNING SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD”. We are in Hebei Province, how can we be related to Jiangsu?
And we are a company that sells peptide products. What he means is that we sell cryptocurrency, mining and the like. It's hard for me not to suspect that someone has stolen our company's name. We will look into this matter.

Thanks for the information.🥰

I remembered your name because of this. if you google your name, you will find this. Please keep us updated.

Thank you for the information. 🥰 After our investigation, we found that he posted many rumors about suppliers. Ours is not the only company he has spread rumors about, and we believe he is deliberately trying to discredit peptide suppliers.
And we have nothing to do with this company in Jiangsu. Our legal department is already sorting out relevant information and contacting them. Hope they get severe punishment for their actions.
I remembered your name because of this. if you google your name, you will find this. Please keep us updated.

Hi Everyone,

I'm Daisy from Hebei Lingding Biotechnology Co., Ltd.

We can provide high-quality peptide products, whether they are weight loss peptides, beauty peptides, etc. We can guarantee purity above 99%, adequate dosage, and safe transportation. Test reports can be provided.

Attached is the latest test report and customer feedback provided.

Inquiries or requests will receive prompt attention. Thanks

Hope to bring high-quality peptide products to more people. Hope to find a way to cooperate with you!

Sincerely
Daisy
Product Manager
Hebei Lingding Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
WhatsApp/Tel: +86 19933155940
Email: hbldbiotech@gmail
Daisy, please read and comply with the following post if you wish to continue posting here: https://glp1forum.com/threads/welcome-vendors.30/

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back