Prepping for my 100th birthday….

PopTart

Reaction score
…. in 39 years. Interested in losing weight, addressing health issues, and strategizing on what I need to do so that I am actively enjoying life at 100! I’m on 2nd dose of 2.5mg Tirz and it’s going much better than expected….11 lbs down and 99 to go. I have Tirz for the next 2-1/2 months and looking for trusted sources at reasonable prices (not bottom dollar). This forum has provided a lot of great insight so far. Best of luck to all of us!

Omg, a centurian!! Welcome, welcome!!
I have so many questions I’d love to ask, but I’ll stay on topic. Welcome to the forum and thank you for the wishes of luck to us all.
Just one question I have to ask, you’ve clearly been doing something right, what has you focused on adding the use of Tirz to your daily routine and living?

I’ll be 100 in 39 years, per my post. But I’m going to hold onto your comment for that special day. Thank you for your warm welcome!

…. in 39 years. Interested in losing weight, addressing health issues, and strategizing on what I need to do so that I am actively enjoying life at 100! I’m on 2nd dose of 2.5mg Tirz and it’s going much better than expected….11 lbs down and 99 to go. I have Tirz for the next 2-1/2 months and looking for trusted sources at reasonable prices (not bottom dollar). This forum has provided a lot of great insight so far. Best of luck to all of us!
I’ll be 100 in 43 years. I’ve also just started and will take my third dose tomorrow. So far so good with minimal side effects. Not much weight lost so far, but my BP has significantly improved. @dionysos has some great spreadsheets under their profile of different vendors.

I’ll be 100 in 43 years. I’ve also just started and will take my third dose tomorrow. So far so good with minimal side effects. Not much weight lost so far, but my BP has significantly improved. @dionysos has some great spreadsheets under their profile of different vendors.
I'll be 100 in 45 years, but who's counting :)

I’m looking forward to my 51st 22nd Birthday.
By then I will have achieved NORMAL WEIGHT per BMI charts.
The RA and I are planning an EPIC POOL PARTY!!!

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to my 51st 22nd Birthday.
By then I will have achieved NORMAL WEIGHT per BMI charts.
The RA and I are planning an EPIC POOL PARTY!!!
Congrats to you and well deserved! I bet you feel like you’re 22, too. We need to spend more time celebrating ourselves.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back