Promotion of newly produced goods

Rebecca

Shanxi Qianyec Biotechnology Co., LTD.
Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, everyone,
Before each shipment is sold, our laboratory undergoes several rounds of rigorous testing to ensure purity. Recently, many of our customers want to see the report of our own third-party testing organization, and we have listened to your comments.
To get the best test results, Our lab has produced a new batch of goods, After many rounds of trial and error, we got a very good result.

We've already split some samples and sent them to a third party lab-Janoshik

At present, there is still some remaining goods in this batch, our leader decided to use this batch of selected goods for promotion, because the production is not much, we have less to choose from the size of subpackage

Currently we have the following products and dose:
Triz-10mg/20mg/30mg
Sema-10mg/15mg/30mg
Reta-5mg/10mg/15mg
Each dose, only about 20 boxes

Tomorrow, when I get the leader's final pricing, it will be posted on the platform, after the goods are ordered, we will close the event.

Don't miss the special selection promotion🤗

Second, we have a long-term supplier in California who can provide you with single bottles at a very good price. If you need it and want to get it quickly, you can contact me and I will have him deliver it for you. He currently sells Triz 10mg, 20mg, 30mg and Reta 10mg
We also want to work with more suppliers in different states, we will supply you at favorable prices, and help you promote and promote,We plan to build a warehouse with good price and fast delivery. If you have a plan, you can contact me. I'd like to help you. We can do test report and sales together🌹

Finally, we may also randomly select the goods received by volunteers for testing in the future. Our leaders are still communicating with each other about the specific solution. Once there is any new progress, we will update you as soon as possible💪

My whatsapp +8613754820732❤

Subsequently, after each batch of new goods are produced, we will initiate a random sampling of volunteers to test according to the defined scheme to ensure that the quality of each batch of goods we send to customers is the best🌹

Back