Tirz Burning Poll

Have you experienced stinging/burning from tirz injections?

• Total voters
I keep seeing two different phenomena getting mixed up. The first is an allergic reaction that happens hours or a day after a shot. It's an itchy red welt that lasts a while. The second is an immediate painful stinging response that seems unique to amopure. Would be nice to have two different terms instead of grouping them together as 'ISR". Maybe ISR and AISR (Amopure ISR)? Or Amopure Stinging Sensation?

I keep seeing two different phenomena getting mixed up. The first is an allergic reaction that happens hours or a day after a shot. It's an itchy red welt that lasts a while. The second is an immediate painful stinging response that seems unique to amopure. Would be nice to have two different terms instead of grouping them together as 'ISR". Maybe ISR and AISR (Amopure ISR)? Or Amopure Stinging Sensation?
So, ASS? 😆

I'm guessing because it's a steroid? Any OTC steroid cream would do the trick, probably?
I suspect you are correct as long as it is a corticosteroid. I picked up the flonase trick on an HRT board for patch reaction. Cream probably wouldn't work for that since the patch needs to stick (waiting for the spray to dry is a bit of a pain in the tuchas, but it does work).

I’m using the scale and rating Amo L15 an 7 out of 10. I’ll use 10 being the most painful inj I’ve ever had.

I would rate trstosterone and hcg subQ inj a 1, ozempic a 1, trimix injections a 4, syphilis prophylactic injections a 5, getting an IV started a 8, and spinal tap a 10

But I paid $1.6/mg incl shipping, so like someone else said it’s worth it, bc of the results

I’m clarifying this is not a post-injection reaction caused by an immune or allergic response, I have no redness, itching, or inflammation after. It’s an immediate sting that goes away after 30-45 mins

Also I draw with one needle the switch to a new smaller needle, so not a dullness issue. The pain doesn’t start until the push of the solution, not the skin puncture, which is completely painless with a 31g new needle.

Have you asked them to reship? They've agreed to other users to resend a new batch and typically just ask you to send pics of the stinging set smashed up

Have you asked them to reship? They've agreed to other users to resend a new batch and typically just ask you to send pics of the stinging set smashed up
To their credit, they were very fast in responding and offering to replace with a new batch, which I haven’t gotten yet but will update on how it feels. I gave one vial to a friend of mine who is going to test it next week to see if it stings him too.

I ordered ph strips that will get here tomorrow, just out of curiosity. I have a background in chemistry, and wonder if it was ph balanced with NaOH, which could cause the burn. If the ph is really high that might be a good hypothesis. Or maybe not, lol but I’m just curious.

Yes they are definately two different issues. ISR is a reaction caused by either antibodies forming (which happened in trials), or a histamine/allergic reaction, and both of those are redness swelling or itching, that like you said take some time. And a corticosteroid would help. Or antibiotics if it’s infected, but that would take at least 24 hrs to show up.

The stinging isn’t really a reaction by the immune system; it’s immediate then goes away (for me at least).

Some fun reading:

Out of the 4 ish months that I have been using Tirz, I recently had some burning (amo T60) that lasted for a few minutes. I am pretty sure I hit some scar tissue though as I was trying a new spot on my stomach 😅

That was the one and only time though. Every other time has been a breeze thankfully.

Regarding rating pain on 1-10 scale, I agree it's not very helpful unless patients rating their pain have the same understanding of what the numbers mean. Just asking for a number from 1-10 without definitions means everyone correlates the pain they are experiencing to the scale differently.

It is intended to apply to how your pain interrupts your ability to carry on your daily activities. Below is only one example of how the pain scale is broken up into mild, moderate, severe, and descriptions for each. What is always going to be subjective about any pain rating is how each individual experiences pain for similar events. However, if one persion can't get out of bed and is or is almost incoherent and delirious due to their pain and they say 10; and another person is able to still do daily activities but can feel pain while going about their day and also says 10, then that is due to different interpretations of what a 10 on the pain scale actually means when applied to daily activities.

Measuring Your Pain
The pain scale breaks up pain into levels from 1 to 10, which describe just how much your pain affects your daily activity. These levels are grouped together into Mild, Moderate, and Severe pain.

Mild pain may be annoying and noticeable, but it doesn’t keep you from performing normal activity. Specifically:

• At level 1, pain may be barely noticeable and easily ignored.
  • Level 2 pain is annoying and may flare into occasional stronger twinges.
  • Pain at level 3 is distracting, but you can learn to adapt to it.
Moderate pain begins to get in the way of your daily life. Specifically:

• You may be able to push level 4 pain aside for periods while involved in a task, but it is still very distracting.
  • Level 5 pain can’t be ignored for more than a few minutes, but you can push through it with effort.
  • At level 6, the pain may make it hard for you to concentrate on regular tasks.
Severe pain can render you unable to perform normal activity. Specifically:

• At level 7, the pain demands your attention and prevents you from performing tasks. It may even interfere with your sleep.
  • Level 8 pain is intense, limiting your physical activity and even making conversation difficult. Sleep is usually disrupted.
  • Pain at level 9 leaves you unable to talk at all. You may just be moaning or crying uncontrollably.
  • The greatest pain, level 10, leaves you bedridden, incoherent and even delirious.
View attachment 2810
Can we pin this chart somewhere? I keep hearing people claim they experience over an 11.

3 subjects and no reports of any adverse injection effects. Tried brand names Mounjaro and Zepbound, compound from Red Rock. Domestic from Aminos research and CN from Amo. I personally have had tried them all and have the least amount of side effects. To me the Amo seems to not be doing anything for me yet gave someone else their typical headache and "moonwalking" feeling. The Mounjaro pen also did nothing for me either. I may need to look into alternatives or maybe it is because I have very little weight left to lose even though I still have a chubby belly. Waiting on some SRY and if that doesnt help I will have to look into maybe stacking with sema or reta.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sky74
Back