Purity

For me, 98% or less is where I draw the line. It's not the purity itself I'm concerned with honestly. It's that to me a low purity indicates poorly produced product which then (in my mind) is a product that may be more likely to be contaminated by bacteria or other stuff. There's more to quality obviously but with regard to purity that's my thinking.

The majority of the test results that I see (not vendor tests) for "reputable" vendors usually are at least 99.0% so I figure anything I buy should at least have some history of hitting those numbers.

I have accepted that for sterility, I am just going to filter everything that I use, regardless of how that tests.

Just waiting for that mythical 100% perfect vendor to show up and save us all with cheap, perfectly tested peps :ROFLMAO:

Greetings to all! Where do you draw the line with PURITY?
I wouldn’t buy something I expected to be under 97%, but let’s just say I’ve found myself with much lower and it makes the rotation in certain situations. Like @mostlydamp I look at it more as a reflection of manufacturing expertise, it’s not like the portion of the purity figure that isn’t the target peptide means it is poison.

There has been a lot of discussion about purity in the past, generally >98% is an accepted level, but most suppliers usually deliver >99%, some even guarantee 99%+.
Lower purity doesn't mean it's a poison, but it does say something about the quality of the raw material and the quality of the company's manufacturing process.

Depends on what it is.

For Reta I don't have any issues with 98%+, haven't tried under 99% for Sema and Tirz so I can't say for sure - But probably the same and maybe even lower, though I try to draw my personal line at 98%.

But, let's be honest, I'd probably inject something with 80% purity if I had it lying around and was confident in it not being dangerous - why let it go to waste.

For HgH on the other hand I need pharma grade, or my wrists betray me at 6IU+ per day and the pain from stiff joints is so bad I can barely go to the gym after a 45minute wrist warmup.

For all other peptides, I haven't really played around with them enough to make a comprehensive list of which makes me feel low purity. But 98% or 99% is a good rule to live by as a customer I believe.

Back