QSC bad experience ordering tirzepatide

tknhm

New_Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this. So i tried this vendor that everyone recommends (QSC).
I don't live in the us, but i have family and Friends who can receive it and take it to my country (Mexico).
I ordered Tirzepatide 5mg from usa warehouse because it wasn't available to be send internationally.
I made the payment on september 1st. Next day my bank says that it has been completed. I get that it doesn't happen immediately for them. But they send a message today (09/09) saying they don't have any more tirzepatide 5mg and that i should pay more for 10 mg. I told them i would wait or get a refund but they haven't answered.
1.So, it feels unfair. I get it, it takes time, but now you tell me to pay more, next time they can do the same and say they don't have more.
2. I know it can be cheaper than actual mounjaro, but currency Exchange doesn't favour me that much. Also mounjaro isn't approved in Mexico, hence difficult to get.
the only way is to buy it in usa. So an usa based store would have been easier to buy from, but I know they get it from china.
3. I'm not paying for the rest of the 95, because my bank taxes that money, i have to pay extra twice because they don't seem to have compromise. AND ALSO EXPLAIN THEM WHY I'M SENDING MONEY TO THEM.
I apologize for the awful grammar in advance, my keyboard isn't very helpful.

I don't live in the us, but i have family and Friends who can receive it and take it to my country (Mexico).
I ordered Tirzepatide 5mg from usa warehouse because it wasn't available to be send internationally.
I made the payment on september 1st. Next day my bank says that it has been completed. I get that it doesn't happen immediately for them. But they send a message today (09/09) saying they don't have any more tirzepatide 5mg and that i should pay more for 10 mg. I told them i would wait or get a refund but they haven't answered.
1.So, it feels unfair. I get it, it takes time, but now you tell me to pay more, next time they can do the same and say they don't have more.
2. I know it can be cheaper than actual mounjaro, but currency Exchange doesn't favour me that much. Also mounjaro isn't approved in Mexico, hence difficult to get.
the only way is to buy it in usa. So an usa based store would have been easier to buy from, but I know they get it from china.
3. I'm not paying for the rest of the 95, because my bank taxes that money, i have to pay extra twice because they don't seem to have compromise. AND ALSO EXPLAIN THEM WHY I'M SENDING MONEY TO THEM.
This is awful. Sorry to hear. I'm waiting on a order from USA warehouse now. Paid Friday. No word. Never understood taking payment but not staying in good communication after that. This will be my first one. I'm patient but I ordered from the USA warehouse because it says shipping faster. Let's see

Really sorry you are experiencing this frustration. QSC's reputation is not built on lightning fast responses (lol), but it is a solid reputation. Your situation seems an unusual set of circumstances, but don't lose faith that this will get resolved.

Let's ask:

@Qingdao Sigma
Hi, Tracy, can you help this person?

This is awful. Sorry to hear. I'm waiting on a order from USA warehouse now. Paid Friday. No word. Never understood taking payment but not staying in good communication after that. This will be my first one. I'm patient but I ordered from the USA warehouse because it says shipping faster. Let's see

Hi Nikki, dealing with QSC reps is a bit of an outlier in the world of China representatives. Staying in communication is their worst feature (cue cry laugh emoji). I'm not here to promote them, but just to reassure you that it's not that something is *wrong* that you haven't heard from them yet. You will. As for the USA warehouse, I really hope that works out for you. The one time I thought I would be getting a USA warehouse order, they ran out of stock and had to ship from China. Lol. But other than that disappointment, my experience has been good, here's hoping you hear from them as soon as they get into work tonight 💜

Hi Nikki, dealing with QSC reps is a bit of an outlier in the world of China representatives. Staying in communication is their worst feature (cue cry laugh emoji). I'm not here to promote them, but just to reassure you that it's not that something is *wrong* that you haven't heard from them yet. You will. As for the USA warehouse, I really hope that works out for you. The one time I thought I would be getting a USA warehouse order, they ran out of stock and had to ship from China. Lol. But other than that disappointment, my experience has been good, here's hoping you hear from them as soon as they get into work tonight 💜
Ok good. I was in hopes of getting something within the days stated in the post sent out lol.

Unfortunately, this is the nature of dealing with most Chinese vendors. Sometimes stock runs out, and 99% of the time a refund is not an option.

Here you have the additional problem that Tracy has already said they're not going to produce any more 5mg tirzepatide going forward, only 10mg and higher.

I realize it's frustrating and feel badly that you're in this situation, but honestly paying more for the 10mg kit will most likely be the easiest solution (and you'll technically end up paying a little less per milligram).

Personally, I'd like to see Tracy offer you a discounted price on the 10mg tirz or free shipping as partial compensation for the inconvenience, but you'll have to take that up with him.

Really sorry you are experiencing this frustration. QSC's reputation is not built on lightning fast responses (lol), but it is a solid reputation. Your situation seems an unusual set of circumstances, but don't lose faith that this will get resolved.

Let's ask:

@Qingdao Sigma
Hi, Tracy, can you help this person?
I understand, that's why I ordered from them. But "overselling" is not a good reputation. they already took the money and ask for more with no guarantee. I already feel scammed.

QSC communication is rough. Tracy is active on the various chats but typically isn’t the person you are dealing with when you actually order. I hope they make it right for you! If they would just invest a tiny bit into customer communication or even just an automated order status of some kind it would go a loooong way.

Unfortunately, this is the nature of dealing with most Chinese vendors. Sometimes stock runs out, and 99% of the time a refund is not an option.

Here you have the additional problem that Tracy has already said they're not going to produce any more 5mg tirzepatide going forward, only 10mg and higher.

I realize it's frustrating and feel badly that you're in this situation, but honestly paying more for the 10mg kit will most likely be the easiest solution (and you'll technically end up paying a little less per milligram).

Personally, I'd like to see Tracy offer you a discounted price on the 10mg tirz or free shipping as partial compensation for the inconvenience, but you'll have to take that up with him.
I already paid 20 dollars extra. I have to pay another 20 for those 95. It may be cheap in the us, but not here. Especially with the lack of guarantee. They could say they run out of stock and return the money. When I ordered, they had stock. They sold out when I had paid already. I don't even have those 95. I'm a student.

They agreed to a refund. But I still need to see if it is a full refund. Terrible experience, I lost 20 dollars to nothing but talking to them.
Any place where i actually can get tirzepatide?

I already paid 20 dollars extra. I have to pay another 20 for those 95. It may be cheap in the us, but not here. Especially with the lack of guarantee. They could say they run out of stock and return the money. When I ordered, they had stock. They sold out when I had paid already. I don't even have those 95. I'm a student.
💯:( Really sorry, that is hard. Let us know when they get back to you.

I'm sorry to hear this!
What is "moq"?
Minimal order quantity I think.
I feel stupid because never buy without using paypal. 1st time; totally scammed lol. I even asked my mom for the money, believe me, it's an amount big enough to pay for rent here. But I recently got diagnosed with insulin resistance (high HOMA-IR) so my mother agreed. Lesson learned 😓

When a product is sold out and it often can happen when the stock is low and for hot sellers, we always suggest to customers the 3 options:
- Get a replacement with other product (it can require an extra like in your case)
- Keep credit store
- Refund

Refunds are easy for cryptocurrency payments, but for bank transfer, it's sent back using the original route, for us, it's not a problem, but we often advise the customers to not choose this route, because simply it might take something between 1 to 6 weeks for some banks to return the transfers, it's the banking system. Usually a customer will get upset if the refund takes time so we prefer that he choose the credit or switch to other product.

That said, the tirz 5mg won't be restocked.
As for communication, we're not here to babysit you, you get a reply when your turn comes, and you're not the only customer and we receive hundreds of emails a day, but we always make it right, bitching about it in a forum won't speed up the process.

I already paid 20 dollars extra. I have to pay another 20 for those 95. It may be cheap in the us, but not here. Especially with the lack of guarantee. They could say they run out of stock and return the money. When I ordered, they had stock. They sold out when I had paid already. I don't even have those 95. I'm a stude

They agreed to a refund. But I still need to see if it is a full refund. Terrible experience, I lost 20 dollars to nothing but talking to them.
Any place where i actually can get tirzepatide?
What's your location

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallow
Back