QSC bad experience ordering tirzepatide

was thinking the same thing when I saw the BPC price, but when I got to the MOQ point, my excitement was over :rolleyes:
Yeah they're always going to get you somehow.
Splitting is not bad. I've had pretty good success sharing orders in the community. Everyone has respect and understanding. I am sure there's those few horror stories some have had.

This is a good price for Tz15 but I don't want to pay $300 For MOQ
Does anyone want to do a split ?
Just be aware that there is no connection between the prices that were posted and the COAs. He posts the COAs to make you think that's what you're getting, but there is no correlation. I know this because I just recieved 3 different products and not one of them matches the description of the COAs that were posted when I ordered. (one of them that does match the COA for the US warehouse that I was screwed by only getting 50mg instead of 75 after he (allegedly) oversold the 75.

Just be aware that there is no connection between the prices that were posted and the COAs. He posts the COAs to make you think that's what you're getting, but there is no correlation. I know this because I just recieved 3 different products and not one of them matches the description of the COAs that were posted when I ordered. (one of them that does match the COA for the US warehouse that I was screwed by only getting 50mg instead of 75 after he (allegedly) oversold the 75.
Yes, I think Tracy mention it a few times before already, these COAs are "for reference only"

I wouldn't have known this 🤦🏻‍♀️ what's the point of references. Within the group buys they do on Discord or Telegram they don't do group testing and product guarantees?

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twitchtip
Back