QSC Communication

Julep784

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Every time I message QSC on WhatsApp it takes 12-24 hours for a response. I took a chance and ordered this morning and paid but the lack of communication makes me nervous. Henan, Guruite, Amo all responded super quickly so this is a change.

Anyone else?

yeah, they deal with the most volume as they've been around longer and built that customer base over time compared to the other vendors you listed. it's normal. they usually answer 3am EST

Yes...they take time... :) You can see this discussed in other threads on here... But I will stick by what I said there...basically don't sweat it...If you are looking for lots/much of any feedback you are ordering from the wrong supplier.
I just completed an order from GB18 Tirz 50 using whatsapp and paying with Wise...and I followed the advice I gave in the other thread...
After placing the order and posting the Wise tracking link back to Whatsapp I waited patiently for one week after the GB closed...Then sent a request for a tracking number. The next day I received a msg back saying tomorrow...during this time I noticed a tracking number start moving through USPS that I didn't know. 2 more days after the "tomorrow" msg I sent another msg saying "hey you said tomorrow and it's been 2 more days". That night at 1:30 am (so early afternoon in China) they sent the tracking number that matched the one I was watching. That day my package showed up in my mail. :)
Must have LOTS of patience but it pays off...I use meditation...:)

Attachments

• MeditatingMonkey6.jpg
    MeditatingMonkey6.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for all of your reassurance, everyone! I participated in a GB on FB where they said the order was seized and everyone lost their money. My husband wasn’t too happy with me and I was kind of scared to go through a new vendor. So glad to hear everyone is receiving their orders! I just want to find a vendor I’m happy with and stick with one instead of switching around since XCE :(

Thanks for all of your reassurance, everyone! I participated in a GB on FB where they said the order was seized and everyone lost their money. My husband wasn’t too happy with me and I was kind of scared to go through a new vendor. So glad to hear everyone is receiving their orders! I just want to find a vendor I’m happy with and stick with one instead of switching around since XCE :(
Sorry that happened to you. Most providers of GBs have a guarantee in place in the event of seizure. Make sure that’s in place the next time you participate. If not, skip it.

I think it was a dishonest person seizing their own $ in a FB group. This person would not answer how they paid or anything. A ton of ppl lost their money. My first (and last) GB I’ll ever do.

Really sorry to hear that

"Group Buy" not necessarily a bad thing...but FB is mostly a cesspool in my opinion..scams on top of scams.

Many "Group Buys" seem to just be specials/sales being ran by the suppliers at regular intervals.
Which isn't a bad thing...cuts out the "Middle Man"
If you are going to look at a GB in the future...I would consider a Supplier ran one
  • Look for company that people you have come to trust seem to like.
  • People on this and other forums seem to like
  • Must have reship on "lost" to customs imports or bad 3rd party testing.
  • Nice to have a payment option where you COULD open a dispute if needed but not always an option.

I think it was a dishonest person seizing their own $ in a FB group. This person would not answer how they paid or anything. A ton of ppl lost their money. My first (and last) GB I’ll ever do.
Really sorry to hear that

"Group Buy" not necessarily a bad thing...but FB is mostly a cesspool in my opinion..scams on top of scams.

Many "Group Buys" seem to just be specials/sales being ran by the suppliers at regular intervals.
Which isn't a bad thing...cuts out the "Middle Man"
If you are going to look at a GB in the future...I would consider a Supplier ran one
  • Look for company that people you have come to trust seem to like.
  • People on this and other forums seem to like
  • Must have reship on "lost" to customs imports or bad 3rd party testing.
  • Nice to have a payment option where you COULD open a dispute if needed but not always an option.
the supplier ones sound much different. I’m on the QSC discord so maybe just maybe. Thanks for your advice!

I was in on this buy and got my shipment within a week of paying. The group by I participated in before the T 50 I’m still waiting for, but it should be on the way.

Well this isn’t looking good. I sent money to them with proof and link and screenshots 6 days ago through Wise. I asked for a tracking number today and got the response, “we haven’t received the money yet.”

How could they possibly not have received my money?

Attachments

• IMG_5605.png
    IMG_5605.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
Well this isn’t looking good. I sent money to them with proof and link and screenshots 6 days ago through Wise. I asked for a tracking number today and got the response, “we haven’t received the money yet.”

I don't use Wise, but the screenshot looks like its still on the way, as the last dot is not green/checked yet
anyone else with experiences? How long it takes usually?
Maybe contact Wise support? There could be some issue/missing or wrong info with the payment instructions

I was in on this buy and got my shipment within a week of paying. The group by I participated in before the T 50 I’m still waiting for, but it should be on the way.

This isn’t unusual it is an aggregator they are paying it’s a US based account that several peptide suppliers use. I have purchased from them four times so far I’ve been happy.

the supplier ones sound much different. I’m on the QSC discord so maybe just maybe. Thanks for your advice!
Eesh this is awful. Don’t sweat it, qsc is not fast and you’ll find a lot of customer service complaints (imo usually the result of expectations misalignment and not the vendor failing to live up to commitments), but they’re just no-nonsense for the most part. If you understand that communication will not be quick, that you may not get a tracking number, and that the delivery could take a month or more, you’ll be another satisfied customer. If you don’t understand any of that, you’ll be a dissatisfied customer who gets their product later than they wanted, but who does ultimately get what they paid for.

Wise can be verrrry slow. However they usually hit the ETA provided, which in your case is Aug 27. When was that screen shot taken? Has the tracking made it to the final step? If not, contact wise support to see what the deal is. If so, wait patiently, qsc needs to match up the payment to your order and that can take a while.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back