QSC Communication

Wise can be verrrry slow. However they usually hit the ETA provided, which in your case is Aug 27. When was that screen shot taken? Has the tracking made it to the final step? If not, contact wise support to see what the deal is. If so, wait patiently, qsc needs to match up the payment to your order and that can take a while.
Screenshot was taken last night.

yeah, they deal with the most volume as they've been around longer and built that customer base over time compared to the other vendors you listed. it's normal. they usually answer 3am EST
***edit*** turns out I ordered from the company that is similar to QSC but has pharma in the email instead of sigma. just received another from them but none of the vials are vacuum sealed. Is this normal?

Last edited:
I just received an order from QSC and none of the vials are vacuum sealed. Is this normal
Every vendor I’ve ordered have been vacuum sealed but amo. I was hoping QSC would be vacuum sealed. :( I’ll let you know when I get mine if they are. Did you get 15 or 30mg?

Every vendor I’ve ordered have been vacuum sealed but amo. I was hoping QSC would be vacuum sealed. :( I’ll let you know when I get mine if they are. Did you get 15 or 30mg?
You're one of the people that experienced stinging with Amo, right? This might be another thing to add to the equation to figure out what's going on along with PH testing the reconstituted peptide. Mine were definitely vacuum sealed and I didn't experience any stinging. Wondering if the lack of a vacuum may be the culprit.

I’ve been told QSC is supposed to be vacuum sealed so I wonder what’s going on there. I just did the 30 gb today so I guess I’ll have to wait and see what shows up

Stinging may be the result of compromised sterility. I plan on using sterile needle filters to screen out any endotoxins that may exist within the reconstituted solution.
I think this could be the issue..not positive though..but I have some raws which were probably not sterile and it had a burn also...so .. let us know how the filters go with Amo..

***edit*** turns out I ordered from the company that is similar to QSC but has pharma in the email instead of sigma. just received another from them but none of the vials are vacuum sealed. Is this normal?
be aware "QSC Chem" or "QSC Pharma" is not "QSC"
sorry to say, but you did order from untrusted vendor

Yeah I will echo what others have said, knowing that QSC would get to my order when it damn well pleased I treated it like the Soup Nazi (I stole the comparison, but it's great!). Just followed the given order method, asked very little in the way of extra info, waited quietly, and product received. Go outside of that and maybe you don't risk "no soup" so much as feeling frustrated so I suppose it's not a perfect comparison. :P

Plus my order was like $110 so I'm just happy they did it at all lol

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back