QSC Nightmare $670 5 weeks saying they not received Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how long shipping/hearing about tracking would normally take? I ordered from the US domestic group buy last week, sent crypto 5 days ago to the address Tracy sent me and I haven't heard back yet.

Anyone know how long shipping/hearing about tracking would normally take? I ordered from the US domestic group buy last week, sent crypto 5 days ago to the address Tracy sent me and I haven't heard back yet.
Read up in this thread. You should sent them payment sent confirmation. Then wait at least 7 days before asking for tracking.

Yes they can do domestic wire.. I've done more than one... though BofA will charge for that too ($30).. so that's really not a good option IMHO.. you can do it much cheaper through Wise (should come to less than $2 in fees in total). Domestic wire only makes sense if your account does not charge a fee for that service.. and unfortunately BofA does even for their "VIP" customers..

Hi, Jailbreak, just jumping in to add to this financial round up (lol)

For my recent purchase from QSC, I used BofA to wire the money. But I did not pay a fee to do it.

At one point when I was setting it up online, the instructions mentioned 2 options, which I recall as being something along the lines of:

1) "For *immediate* delivery of funds, you can send an "international wire transfer" for a FEE of (whatever it was, 30 or 40 like you said)
OR
2) You can send the funds via "ACH bank transfer," which may take up to 24-48 hours to arrive. This type of wire transfer is FREE."

I chose the FREE option, because otherwise I felt like I was negating the savings from the promo. I thought, what the heck, I will chance an extra day or two before that order is processed to save that much money. I *knew* the funds would reliably get there.

Lo and behold, the funds were sent really quickly and I got a confirmation within an hour. I thought *damn, I am really glad I chose that free option*.

Just thought I'd let you know my experience, for when you write that white paper on how to financially transact with QSC. 😂

Hi, Jailbreak, just jumping in to add to this financial round up (lol)

For my recent purchase from QSC, I used BofA to wire the money. But I did not pay a fee to do it.

At one point when I was setting it up online, the instructions mentioned 2 options, which I recall as being something along the lines of:

1) "For *immediate* delivery of funds, you can send an "international wire transfer" for a FEE of (whatever it was, 30 or 40 like you said)
OR
2) You can send the funds via "ACH bank transfer," which may take up to 24-48 hours to arrive. This type of wire transfer is FREE."

I chose the FREE option, because otherwise I felt like I was negating the savings from the promo. I thought, what the heck, I will chance an extra day or two before that order is processed to save that much money. I *knew* the funds would reliably get there.

Lo and behold, the funds were sent really quickly and I got a confirmation within an hour. I thought *damn, I am really glad I chose that free option*.

Just thought I'd let you know my experience, for when you write that white paper on how to financially transact with QSC. 😂
Awesome.. thanks for the report.. the more we share the more we learn what works best. Btw, this is a relatively recent improvement in ACH speeds (think "ACH 2.0") and now they can be very fast between participating banks.. I don't think that speed is guaranteed but it often works out...

If you read thru it wasn't a nightmare. Or it was but it was his own fault and he doesn't have the decency to change the title of the thread.
I Have tried but It wont let me . I have asked advise how to do it followed the advice , but doesn't work . I have asked Zipidy for help . If its doable I will try . I cringe when I see this posting in the what's new section . Its not to do with my decency .

I Have tried but It wont let me . I have asked advise how to do it followed the advice , but doesn't work . I have asked Zipidy for help . If its doable I will try . I cringe when I see this posting in the what's new section . Its not to do with my decency .
And since we seem to be using the thread for EVERY Conversation...We just won't let it sink to the bottom of the threads because it keeps getting new entries.
And just keep beating you over the head with it. ;) 😂 😂

Of course it has nothing to do with your decency! And Tracy’s refusal to communicate with respect only ratchets up the anxiety whenever things go sideways. Please check your mailbox…I sent you a question via PM.

And since we seem to be using the thread for EVERY Conversation...We just won't let it sink to the bottom of the threads because it keeps getting new entries.
And just keep beating you over the head with it. ;) 😂 😂
How was your Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back