QSC result just released.

Good to know!! I've seen Chromate results on several suppliers sites. Thanks for letting us know this! I'll be looking for suppliers with Jano tests.
Incidence of these testing labs on US Vendor sites is: Janoshik 1st by a large margin, MZBiolabs 2nd, and Chromate a very distant 3rd.

Last edited:
I've purchased from QSC several times in the past year without any problems whatsoever, and know a number of others who have as well.

I still think they're reliable, especially for tirz and sema. Are they perfect? Nope, but neither are 99.9% of the other Chinese suppliers. Every supplier is only as good as their most recent batch that tested well. QSC's consistency has improved a lot in the past year, and even though they've had some screwups along the way they are still a safer bet than most of these new suppliers popping up who nobody has ever heard of and who don't really have enough tests over time (or any tests at all) to prove their products imho. They are also one of the only suppliers who send everything out for testing on their own.

Anyone looking for hand-holding, warm and fuzzy feelings, being called "dear", "sweetie" and "friend", or expecting Amazon-like delivery and customer service should probably shop elsewhere.
My batch of tirz was on point.

It seems to show a lot of confidence on the part of Tracy and QSC that the products offered in the group buys will test at the high levels promised, because they will be out a fairly significant amount of money if the products test poorly.
I like what I'm reading about QSC, and you made a good point about group buys!

I'd like to get a 10mg Sema kit and am wondering what I need to do to get in on a group buy??

I'm watching the QSC supplier thread, a new post today, but no Sema on the list.

I'll keep ordering single vials until I can catch a group buy, but plan to switch to tirz once I plateau, so I'm hoping to get in on this soon... If it's 6 months down the road, a kit might be more than I need. I have no idea how long I'll get by on Sema, but am figuring about a year before I plateau and switch to tirz.

Honestly, even based on feels alone, the tirz I got from QSC has been fantastic haha.
Can you remind me who I contact to order from QSC? I think I did that before but can’t find their contact info.

Can you remind me who I contact to order from QSC? I think I did that before but can’t find their contact info.

Tracy @ QSC is a regular on this forum and you can PM him for info. Also if you go to the Vendor Connection section here, look at the “Qingdao Sigma Chemical” thread. Price list and contact info there too.

This may not be the correct place to post this but I am buying from QSC. I need some help please on how to use Bitcoin. I tried coinbase and I don’t know why I cannot figure this out. Please someone ??

What form of payment do you use? I need some help figuring this out.
Well, I'm no help. I just chickened out on sending a money transfer via Wise. I made it to the point where I had to connect my chequing account to Wise via something called "Plaid."
It was entering my bank account number *and my password* that I couldn't bring myself to do.

Plaid is actually trustworthy and used as the intermediary for many banks and services like Quicken, Monarch, Venmo, Coinbase, etc.

But yeah I can see how the process with Wise can seem a little sketchy the first couple of times.

For those trying to wrap their head around using crypto to pay, here is a link to some material created by the mods at PGB that might help familiarize you with the process. It's somewhat specific to PGB but still has some good information. Ironically since setting it up to pay for a PGB purchase, I've already made 2 other non-peptide purchases with crypto and all have gone smoothly. It's just "different", especially for those of us on the mature side of the fence... https://factorygirl202.notion.site/Current-GB-Payment-Guidelines-c9118b2ba2de4769b3821aa6ce830366

Thanks very much for the information Zippity!
I will report back if I make any progress, Barbideaux!

This may not be the correct place to post this but I am buying from QSC. I need some help please on how to use Bitcoin. I tried coinbase and I don’t know why I cannot figure this out. Please someone ??
I don’t use Coinbase, but I would imagine most apps are the same. There should be a “Send” option. Then you can either scan their QR code or copy-and-paste their crypto address. And then specify the amount to send in your local currency or bitcoin amount.

A bitcoin address looks like this:
1A1zP1eP5QGefi2ZZZZfTL5SLmv7DivfNa (this is a fake address, I put 4 Z’s in the middle)

I don’t use Coinbase, but I would imagine most apps are the same. There should be a “Send” option. Then you can either scan their QR code or copy-and-paste their crypto address. And then specify the amount to send in your local currency or bitcoin amount.

A bitcoin address looks like this:
1A1zP1eP5QGefi2ZZZZfTL5SLmv7DivfNa (this is a fake address, I put 4 Z’s in the middle)
FWIW, the common advice lately has been not to send payment directly from a crypto exchange (Coinbase, Binanace, Kraken, etc.) but instead from a self-custody wallet like Exodus. It seems that the exchanges very quickly mark certain wallet addresses as suspicious and either block you from sending or worse a lot of people have had their accounts frozen or cancelled.

FWIW, the common advice lately has been not to send payment directly from a crypto exchange (Coinbase, Binanace, Kraken, etc.) but instead from a self-custody wallet like Exodus. It seems that the exchanges very quickly mark certain wallet addresses as suspicious and either block you from sending or worse a lot of people have had their accounts frozen or cancelled.
Agreed. I moved my bitcoin into BlueWallet. Fees are cheaper. Not that I buy a lot of things with bitcoin.

I promised I would report back to you...I managed to send payment in a way that did not cause me to spend my day with my stomach in knots! I did it through Wise, and took the money from my bank account via an e-transfer. I found it really stressful to consider giving my bank account password to an app, however trustworthy said app might be. I'm not so much worried about the app itself as I am of data breaches...anyway, so far as I know, I have paid up for the QSC sale (one kit of 10mg Tirz and one of 15 mg Reta). Fingers crossed I'm not deluding myself, and all is well. :)

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back