QSC result just released.

I don’t use Coinbase, but I would imagine most apps are the same. There should be a “Send” option. Then you can either scan their QR code or copy-and-paste their crypto address. And then specify the amount to send in your local currency or bitcoin amount.

A bitcoin address looks like this:
1A1zP1eP5QGefi2ZZZZfTL5SLmv7DivfNa (this is a fake address, I put 4 Z’s in the middle)
Thank you!

I may need your assistance in purchasing if yours goes well. I'm on in my mature years and are freaked out about bitcoin and bank transfers too.

Thank you!

It's not always a "send" option. On Kraken, there's a "withdraw" option where you copy/paste the BTC address you were given. It's just as easy, just try to have the funds in there a few days before you attempt a transfer. Sometimes they place a hold.

I promised I would report back to you...I managed to send payment in a way that did not cause me to spend my day with my stomach in knots! I did it through Wise, and took the money from my bank account via an e-transfer. I found it really stressful to consider giving my bank account password to an app, however trustworthy said app might be. I'm not so much worried about the app itself as I am of data breaches...anyway, so far as I know, I have paid up for the QSC sale (one kit of 10mg Tirz and one of 15 mg Reta). Fingers crossed I'm not deluding myself, and all is well. :)
Can you help me with that? How do you send payment through wise?

How to you know how to send money to QSC through bank transfer? I was asking Tracy about bitcoin but that is intimidating to me and I don’t want to use that as a payment method. I would prefer to use the bank transfer method, but Traci did not provide me with the bank transfer method information. Today is the last day of June and I want to be sure I secure those prices, does anybody have the information for bank transfer?

Kits4less sent a video that explained how to buy and send bitcoin that was easy to understand. It is under maintenance at the moment but it was easier for me to understand. I get side tracked with all the steps and explanations in most how to use bitcoin instructions.

How to you know how to send money to QSC through bank transfer? I was asking Tracy about bitcoin but that is intimidating to me and I don’t want to use that as a payment method. I would prefer to use the bank transfer method, but Traci did not provide me with the bank transfer method information. Today is the last day of June and I want to be sure I secure those prices, does anybody have the information for bank transfer?
Hello, I am German and have easily paid to QSC via this transfer method.

How do they get paid on a wire transfer without an account number to send it to?
if you can’t see why posting what they did is poor form I don’t know that I am going to convince you, so I won’t try. Keep on keeping on with y’all’s lack of discretion, at least you’re helping some of us know who to avoid sharing information with.

if you can’t see why posting what they did is poor form I don’t know that I am going to convince you, so I won’t try. Keep on keeping on with y’all’s lack of discretion, at least you’re helping some of us know who to avoid sharing information with.
...why don't you just share why? 🙄

...why don't you just share why? 🙄
The reasons are plain if you will think about it a moment @ShePreferzTirz
Imagine the possible results if you posted your own checking account's Bank Routing and Account numbers openly on the web along with your name and address. Would that have a pleasant outcome do you think?

Added to that is Novo Nordisk and Eli Lily's legal teams attempting to suppress distribution of semaglutide and tirzepatide around the world.

This exposure is very poor form, @Mounjamen !

Last edited:
The reasons are plain if you will think about it a moment She.

Imagine the possible results if you posted your own checking account's Bank Routing and Account numbers openly on the web along with your name and address. Would that have a pleasant outcome do you think?

Added to that is Novo Nordisk and Eli Lily's legal teams attempting to suppress distribution of semaglutide and tirzepatide around the world.

This exposure is very poor form, @Mounjamen !
Now imagine that you’re selling a product that banks don’t want to facilitate, so you’re churning and burning accounts. Then someone goes posting it on the clear web for no apparent benefit to anybody (it could have been a dm if you’re helping an individual, but honestly that person should just contact the vendor). Not to mention the questionable legality of the stuff they sell — even if you’re not worried about your bootleg Ozempic they’re also selling steroids.

I’m tired of battling people who have zero sense of discretion about this stuff, I shouldn’t have said anything. clearly you guys don’t comprehend the sensitive nature of what you’re dabbling in here if you can’t take a half second to ponder why it might be poor form. I assume Gonk saw it and I’m really surprised he didn’t nuke it, it’s such a stupid thing to post on an open forum.

Last edited:

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back