QSC vs Amo ?

QSC -> takes a long time to deliver, customer service sucks, but its a well established vendor and you probably get a good product (not the best, but good enough)

Amo -> very fast delivery, smooth communication, but there are reports of some batches "stinging" after injection, you will have to check around for reviews from their recent customers about the specific batch/product/amount you want to order (I did not order from them yet)

also check GYC and SRY

Looks like they currently have similar pricing on Tirz ... why would you pick one over the other ? -KT
QSC’s current promo for T40 is the same price as Amo’s T30. At this time I’m not in a hurry for more Tirz, but that price is tempting. Tracy’s reputation precedes him but I haven’t actually done business with him yet.

I’ve previously purchased from Amo and was an easy transaction with quick delivery but I have lots of unanswered questions a about their product which I haven’t used yet so still on the fence.

I also ordered from ASC around the same time as I did Amo and that was also an easy transaction with quick delivery and while prices aren’t the cheapest they are within spitting distance.

I'd pick qsc. I have amo and it causes a rash 😭.

I bought the last T30 GB (Oct 13 promo) from qsc and I got my package yesterday.

new vendor offer:

From what I've been reading these past few weeks:

QSC -> Soup Nazi of underground tirz, good proven product but acts like they're gods among earth. I've seen Tracy ignore buyer questions on peptide chat and they have no recourse because they paid via crypto.

Amo: It might burn. That's an automatic no from me. I would rather pay compounded prices than use amo.

Nexaph: Straight A performer, no downsides other than price. Read some rumors from one questionable user that he might actually be a reseller but that user is a weirdo and can't provide sources when pressed multiple times. Could be competing companies trying to discredit.

SRY: Good products but slow shipping??

Nexaph is doing a pre-sale today for $285 and they support CC. After weeks of researching I'm going with them. But if you want better value QSC is doing 40/50mg for lower but you have to buy 2 kits for free shipping. I'm going with Nexaph for now and then maybe buy some from QSC during black Friday where I don't mind waiting a month or two for the product to arrive. Seems like the best route.

From what I've been reading these past few weeks:

QSC -> Soup Nazi of underground tirz, good proven product but acts like they're gods among earth. I've seen Tracy ignore buyer questions on peptide chat and they have no recourse because they paid via crypto.

Amo: It might burn. That's an automatic no from me. I would rather pay compounded prices than use amo.

Nexaph: Straight A performer, no downsides other than price. Read some rumors from one questionable user that he might actually be a reseller but that user is a weirdo and can't provide sources when pressed multiple times. Could be competing companies trying to discredit.

SRY: Good products but slow shipping??

Nexaph is doing a pre-sale today for $285 and they support CC. After weeks of researching I'm going with them. But if you want better value QSC is doing 40/50mg for lower but you have to buy 2 kits for free shipping. I'm going with Nexaph for now and then maybe buy some from QSC during black Friday where I don't mind waiting a month or two for the product to arrive. Seems like the best route.
Nexaph admitted over on discord that they are a reseller. The stuff might be good but regardless not an honest person. The ezpens guy

Nexaph admitted over on discord that they are a reseller. The stuff might be good but regardless not an honest person. The ezpens guy
This debate (or off-topic advertisements such as the one you were responding to) isn’t going to be allowed to spill into this thread about two other vendors.

I'd pick qsc. I have amo and it causes a rash 😭.

I bought the last T30 GB (Oct 13 promo) from qsc and I got my package yesterday.
Would love feedback on how the QSC works for you. I also had a site reaction with Amo and am waiting on QSC.

Would love feedback on how the QSC works for you. I also had a site reaction with Amo and am waiting on QSC.
complains about QSC are almost never about the product quality, only in a few cases 3rd party tests came back little bit below expectations, but its mostly OK and often even significant overfill ...

only issue with them is the speed & communication & limited payment options

new vendor offer:
Did you order from them or plan to?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stickfigure
Back