QSC vs Amo ?

QSC -> takes a long time to deliver, customer service sucks, but its a well established vendor and you probably get a good product (not the best, but good enough)

Amo -> very fast delivery, smooth communication, but there are reports of some batches "stinging" after injection, you will have to check around for reviews from their recent customers about the specific batch/product/amount you want to order (I did not order from them yet)

also check GYC and SRY

Looks like they currently have similar pricing on Tirz ... why would you pick one over the other ? -KT
QSC’s current promo for T40 is the same price as Amo’s T30. At this time I’m not in a hurry for more Tirz, but that price is tempting. Tracy’s reputation precedes him but I haven’t actually done business with him yet.

I’ve previously purchased from Amo and was an easy transaction with quick delivery but I have lots of unanswered questions a about their product which I haven’t used yet so still on the fence.

I also ordered from ASC around the same time as I did Amo and that was also an easy transaction with quick delivery and while prices aren’t the cheapest they are within spitting distance.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glpjon
Back