QSC vs Amo ?

QSC -> takes a long time to deliver, customer service sucks, but its a well established vendor and you probably get a good product (not the best, but good enough)

Amo -> very fast delivery, smooth communication, but there are reports of some batches "stinging" after injection, you will have to check around for reviews from their recent customers about the specific batch/product/amount you want to order (I did not order from them yet)

also check GYC and SRY

Looks like they currently have similar pricing on Tirz ... why would you pick one over the other ? -KT
QSC’s current promo for T40 is the same price as Amo’s T30. At this time I’m not in a hurry for more Tirz, but that price is tempting. Tracy’s reputation precedes him but I haven’t actually done business with him yet.

I’ve previously purchased from Amo and was an easy transaction with quick delivery but I have lots of unanswered questions a about their product which I haven’t used yet so still on the fence.

I also ordered from ASC around the same time as I did Amo and that was also an easy transaction with quick delivery and while prices aren’t the cheapest they are within spitting distance.

I'd pick qsc. I have amo and it causes a rash 😭.

I bought the last T30 GB (Oct 13 promo) from qsc and I got my package yesterday.

Nexaph admitted over on discord that they are a reseller. The stuff might be good but regardless not an honest person. The ezpens guy
This debate (or off-topic advertisements such as the one you were responding to) isn’t going to be allowed to spill into this thread about two other vendors.

I'd pick qsc. I have amo and it causes a rash 😭.

I bought the last T30 GB (Oct 13 promo) from qsc and I got my package yesterday.
Would love feedback on how the QSC works for you. I also had a site reaction with Amo and am waiting on QSC.

Would love feedback on how the QSC works for you. I also had a site reaction with Amo and am waiting on QSC.
complains about QSC are almost never about the product quality, only in a few cases 3rd party tests came back little bit below expectations, but its mostly OK and often even significant overfill ...

only issue with them is the speed & communication & limited payment options

When testing comes back I plan to try it.

I'm getting rid of my Amo cause I'm worried it'll cause an allergy or something. I did try to trouble shoot it. I checked pH, filtered, tried to switch to saline bac water and nothing seems to work. Injection is fine but a few hours or the following day I have an itchy bump that's like a big mosquito bite. It was also my most expensive purchase too which makes it extra annoying. It does "work" but I'm more concerned about what else it could be doing.

When testing comes back I plan to try it.

I'm getting rid of my Amo cause I'm worried it'll cause an allergy or something. I did try to trouble shoot it. I checked pH, filtered, tried to switch to saline bac water and nothing seems to work. Injection is fine but a few hours or the following day I have an itchy bump that's like a big mosquito bite. It was also my most expensive purchase too which makes it extra annoying. It does "work" but I'm more concerned about what else it could be doing.
I do think it's related to their filler.

My girlfriend recently started to get the same thing, out of nowhere with name brand, she's going through the name brand stock before switching to CN aha.

It cannot be because it's not sterile, because the vials are sealed and never punctured, she also cleans the area pretty well before injecting.

I think some fillers are causing reaction to more people than the normal one, mannitol, which can still causes issues over time

complains about QSC are almost never about the product quality, only in a few cases 3rd party tests came back little bit below expectations, but its mostly OK and often even significant overfill ...

only issue with them is the speed & communication & limited payment options
I was mainly wanting to know if she still has the rash with the QSC product. I am curious if it is a sensitivity that I have developed from tirzepatide or if it is from something in the Amo product.

I was mainly wanting to know if she still has the rash with the QSC product. I am curious if it is a sensitivity that I have developed from tirzepatide or if it is from something in the Amo product.
I've used another vendor one week and didn't have the issue. I only re-tried the amo again this week to see if the added saline would help. I took it on Saturday and the bump is smaller but its still there.

Last edited:
All, because of vendors attempting to “flood the zone” with viral marketing im going to restrict this to Amo/QSC discussion (the original question). Feel free to discuss other vendors in their own threads, but at least for a bit please don’t derail threads about vendors with promotions for others. I won’t let bad actors turn the site into their billboard, but that means other vendors that aren’t acting in this manner will catch a stray here or there when off-topic comments about them are removed, I’m sorry about that.

All, because of vendors attempting to “flood the zone” with viral marketing im going to restrict this to Amo/QSC discussion (the original question). Feel free to discuss other vendors in their own threads, but at least for a bit please don’t derail threads about vendors with promotions for others. I won’t let bad actors turn the site into their billboard, but that means other vendors that aren’t acting in this manner will catch a stray here or there when off-topic comments about them are removed, I’m sorry about that.
No worries, sorry about that!

i can respect this but i was one of the removed comments and just fyi i'm not a shill, just a customer, but not of either of these vendors so i'll save my comments for the proper threads.

i can respect this but i was one of the removed comments and just fyi i'm not a shill, just a customer, but not of either of these vendors so i'll save my comments for the proper threads.
You caught a stray, I'm sorry for that. You didn’t act in a way that would normally be seen as out of line, I’m just having to overcorrect a bit to get the site back to a steadier place. If I only removed certain off-topic vendor posts and not others I'd be accused of bias or being on some other vendor's payroll or whatever these guys come up with to divert attention from their bad behavior. Don't take a removal as an accusation, it truly isn't, I'm just trying to get this place back on track after a month of ridiculousness.

Last edited:
Then you caught a stray, I'm sorry for that. If I only removed certain off-topic vendor posts and not others I'd be accused of bias or being on some other vendor's payroll or whatever these guys come up with to divert attention from their bad behavior. Don't take a removal as an accusation, it truly isn't, I'm just trying to get this place back on track after a month of ridiculousness.
We can't make everyone happy they say

I know you're doing it for the better good of new users but there's still a barrier of entry when it comes to reconsituting peptides. I'm inclined to believe new users actually aren't that stupid and needs less guidance than you think.

If advertisment is a concern then I would monetize it by charging vendors a fee. And I definitely wouldn't have redirected the users to crocs forums and cannibalize the userbase. His forum is just an exact copy of this. Ultimately I don't know what your intentions were when you made this forum but from what I can tell it's just a place to source uhh completely legal researching. If you're providing an avenue for completely legal enterprising chemists you might as well monetize it. You're already in the game whether you like it or not.

As far as shills go it's just a form of trolling. Someone can write a 2 page review and get immediately discredited with low effort 2 word response like paid shill.

I know you're doing it for the better good of new users but there's still a barrier of entry when it comes to reconsituting peptides. I'm inclined to believe new users actually aren't that stupid and needs less guidance than you think.

If advertisment is a concern then I would monetize it by charging vendors a fee. And I definitely wouldn't have redirected the users to crocs forums and cannibalize the userbase. His forum is just an exact copy of this. Ultimately I don't know what your intentions were when you made this forum but from what I can tell it's just a place to source uhh completely legal researching. If you're providing an avenue for completely legal enterprising chemists you might as well monetize it. You're already in the game whether you like it or not.

As far as shills go it's just a form of trolling. Someone can write a 2 page review and get immediately discredited with low effort 2 word response like paid shill.
the objective is not to protect new users, that's not the role of this site. The objective is to keep the site usable, including for new users. right now threads keep getting derailed (this conversation is a terrific example of that) with shillery or debate about shillery. You have to wade through a sea of bullshit to have a conversation or do any research about a given supplier, and is entirely the result of people trying to make money by monetizing the platform and its users for their own profit. That's exactly what we don't want, it is poison for the community (which I've been in for long enough to have seen before everyone started trying to make money off of each other, it was a lot more pleasant).

So, back to the topic at hand...

Back to the topic at hand... I have bought T30 from both Amo and QSC. I'm currently using the Amo product with no issues. I haven't touched the QSC product yet but I might crack open a vial next month. Buying was painless from both, I had a few hiccups with Alibaba (I had an old account that was closed without my knowledge so had to make a new one under a different email, which required some back and forth with Amo). I dealt with Irene at QSC and she was responsive, and paying with crypto (I used Coinbase Wallet and paid with USDC) was super easy. Amo ships quickly, QSC took about 3 weeks. Amo was significantly more expensive especially when you factor in their shipping fee. QSC was part of a "group buy" so there will be testing on the batch. Some people have stinging with Amo, so there's that to consider as well. QSC is an old dog in the game and a very well known quantity, Amo hasn't been around (at least under this name) for very long.

Who to choose? You're asking me that question, so here's my answer, and it's a personal choice because this stuff is all a crapshoot: QSC.

Back