QSC vs Amo ?

QSC is one of two overseas suppliers i currently buy from. The other is not on this forum so I won't mention them here. QSC is not problem free and I will wait for 3rd party testing before moving their stock from my quarantine case to the fun rainbow one, but they have been around forever and people I trust like and use them with good effect. Never heard of Amo before this summer, and I prefer to go with a proven company.

I dealt with Irene at QSC and she was responsive, and paying with crypto (I used Coinbase Wallet and paid with USDC) was super easy.

I have stayed away from QSC ( tempted by good offers) because they don't take credit cards/alibaba, been intimidated by figuring out crypto. Do you know any writeup/tutorial that makes it "super easy"?

I have stayed away from QSC ( tempted by good offers) because they don't take credit cards/alibaba, been intimidated by figuring out crypto. Do you know any writeup/tutorial that makes it "super easy"?
I know nothing about crypto, but they do take bank transfer. They have an account at a US bank. I did it once with no problems. Only downside was the fee my bank charged. Some people use Wise app for transfers, but I have no experience with it.

I've compared QSC to spirit airlines in a previous post, and I think it's a good comparison. They are a bare bones, minimal service company with rock bottom prices.

A lot of people hate them but others make the calculated trade off. If you are the type that flys Spirit airlines, QSC is worth considering. If you'd never fly spirit, then they are likely not for you.

Yeah this write up is really good. I only recommend replacing ETH with SOL and where it says to use Ethereum network, use Solana network.. all other steps would be identical. Just $2-3 of SOL should cover a lot of transactions... as Solana transaction fees are really, really low (example: $0.0007 - that's a small fraction of one cent)

ETA: When ordering from QSC then you'd say "I wanna pay using USDC on Solana network" .. they will send you an "USDT on Solana" address - but that's same address and QSC accepts both USDT and USDC.

I know nothing about crypto, but they do take bank transfer. They have an account at a US bank. I did it once with no problems. Only downside was the fee my bank charged. Some people use Wise app for transfers, but I have no experience with it.
is that one of those ach transfers you can do online ? those usually do not have any fees I thought. Or was it a wire?

Wise was easy to set up. Only cost like $4 ish dollars in fees for the wire.

is that one of those ach transfers you can do online ? those usually do not have any fees I thought. Or was it a wire?
My bank only offers wire. Maybe if I went in person I could do ach. Not sure. I scoured the app and couldn’t find ach as an option.

I am only aware of Bank of America allowing ACH transfers to third parties... so Wise is a great choice to do ACH when your bank doesn't offer that option. If done "right" it should cost under $2 with Wise..

Back