Recent SRY order

ellebeejay

Reaction score
I mean, of course a first foray into grey was an order 10 days ago with SRY. 🤦‍♀️

I'm curious what other folks with relatively recent orders and / or stored product from SRY are going to do with their tirz? I am still deciding, myself.

I mean, of course a first foray into grey was an order 10 days ago with SRY. 🤦‍♀️

I'm curious what other folks with relatively recent orders and / or stored product from SRY are going to do with their tirz? I am still deciding, myself.
If ever you don't know what to do with it, send it my way and I'll discard it for ya...

I’m keeping mine, I’ve read the statement SRY put out about this issue, and I also know indictments are allegations, they haven’t been charged. I also know that the Tirz isn’t contaminated because I get tested for all opiates and other drugs every 2 weeks and randomly, plus if any opiate was in it I would know, I’m 7 years sober. However you can do what you will with this info, but if you do decide to toss it you can send it my way! I’ll gladly take it off your hands! Lmao

I bought the GLOW peps from them. I've already used them without issue, so I'm going to continue using them, and likely not buy from them again.

my order of tirz and cagri arrived last week. i'm still deciding myself. only cracked open one vial of cag so far before the news hit, good news is i didn't die from the first dose.

my personal view is the risk of any cross contaminated (tirz laced with deadly opioid) is small and you could always pay for additional testing. i am not completely decided but i will probably go ahead and use the product.

but i am pretty upset about having done business with them in the first place. more of a moral objection rather than a specific risk.

I just received an order from SRY, I am sending a vial out for testing but not because of this news. I had planned to get it tested (mass/purity) as soon as I placed the order.
I am also sending in a vial from my order for testing. If you're interested in partnering up to share costs on 2 vials (or more if others are interested) LMK.

@clayd yeah, I think my objection is more on the moral lines as well (tho I am sure all of these companies are in the business of manufacturing lots of different drugs and / or "being shady").

Mine came today and went right in the trash

You have to do whatever you feel comfortable with. I ended up throwing away about $400 worth of tirz last year from a source when I discovered the source was getting bad testing results back and switching out Tirz for Sema and other stuff like selling 10mg of Tirz when it was really 2mg. I didn't feel like paying another $400 for testing so I just threw it out and bought from another source.

I think that we are deluding ourselves if we think that the other sellers don't have their thumbs in these kind of pies too.

Shady business people are going to do shady business. I don't know why everybody's so shocked.

I for one am keeping my order and will be researching it accordingly. That being said, only you can decide your level of risk aversion.

Last edited:
I just used sry this weekend. Are we throwing it out now??
I don't think the collective 'we' is doing anything. Each person has to decide for themselves the risk that they're willing to take. I personally don't think the risk is really any higher than using grey market peptides in general, so I will continue to use the peptides I have from them on hand. But going forward, I'm at least going to think twice about ordering from them. While I know many vendors are probably involved in nefarious things that go beyond peptides, ignorance is bliss.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weberulz
Back