ResearchROI

MagnoliaBanks

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone tried researchROI for their tirze? Testing and communication seems legit yet I really can’t gauge who forges posted testing on vendor websites 😒. Thank you!

If it’s a janoshik test you can verify it with the id number and verification code. If both doesn’t show in the image you receive - that’s a huge red flag.

No personal experience with them, but from my understanding researchroi is reliable

No but they have a very good price point. They use Vanguard for a lot of their testing, but they don't link the tests to vials/batches so you're definitely giving them the benefit of the doubt. I found some feedback in a reddit post and people were happy with what they got.

I purchased from them. It works, the Tirz. I only bought one vial and decided to run with it based on the tests they do post and other redditers info. I do wonder re the efficacy of their Tirz batch from the single vial I bought (is it less pure or is the vial under-filled?) . My RS never had food noise while on the Tirz before going to R-ROI. With R-ROI Tirz, in addition to the 4 mg + 1 or 1.5mg split doses each week, my RS needs to add more -about 3-4mg more weekly. And that has been consistent as the RS uses this 30mg vial. Other than the likelihood that the vial is under the quantity indicated (my guess), no other issues with it.

I purchased from them. It works, the Tirz. I only bought one vial and decided to run with it based on the tests they do post and other redditers info. I do wonder re the efficacy of their Tirz batch from the single vial I bought (is it less pure or is the vial under-filled?) . My RS never had food noise while on the Tirz before going to R-ROI. With R-ROI Tirz, in addition to the 4 mg + 1 or 1.5mg split doses each week, my RS needs to add more -about 3-4mg more weekly. And that has been consistent as the RS uses this 30mg vial. Other than the likelihood that the vial is under the quantity indicated (my guess), no other issues with it.
Oh no, no food noise suppression? What vendor did you feel provided best food noise suppression?

Oh no, no food noise suppression? What vendor did you feel provided best food noise suppression?
there was suppression of food noise, I just had to increase the dose to get it to the level my RS was used to. And that increase, I think, was probably needed because the vial did not have the quantity of Tirzpetide indicated. So instead of dosing a true 5mg, my RS subject received approx 9mg to get same suppression effect. So my guess is the vial was underused/underfilled with Tirzepatide. Means the real cost was probably higher since there is likely a true 20-22mg instead of 30mg in the vial...Jasnoshik says undefiling vials is what he mostly finds with testing. Less 'impure' or purity issues...more undefiled vial issues w/testing. Like happening with Research ROI vial that I have. No other issues with it but that.

there was suppression of food noise, I just had to increase the dose to get it to the level my RS was used to. And that increase, I think, was probably needed because the vial did not have the quantity of Tirzpetide indicated. So instead of dosing a true 5mg, my RS subject received approx 9mg to get same suppression effect. So my guess is the vial was underused/underfilled with Tirzepatide. Means the real cost was probably higher since there is likely a true 20-22mg instead of 30mg in the vial...Jasnoshik says undefiling vials is what he mostly finds with testing. Less 'impure' or purity issues...more undefiled vial issues w/testing. Like happening with Research ROI vial that I have. No other issues with it but that.
You’re saying the resesrchROI is under filled but good purity-wise, correct. Thank you for thorough response! I know it’s different for every RS and appreciate you taking the time to explain details.

I bought some sema from them a couple weeks ago. I haven’t used it, it was actually just an impulse buy because it was a good price lol. I was considering trying it out since I’ve been using cagri and wanted to see how cagri/sema would work if for some reason in the future I stop tirz to take a tolerance break and cycle onto something new. I had read some good things about them too, and I figured it was cheap enough that it isn’t a huge loss if it’s not perfect quality and purity wise.

You’re saying the resesrchROI is under filled but good purity-wise, correct. Thank you for thorough response! I know it’s different for every RS and appreciate you taking the time to explain details.
right - it works just fine re suppression, but RS subject has had to increase dose (3-4 mg extra in a week) for same effects. No other issues and considering the price, I am OK with that. I did however switch to Tydes for a domestic purchase recently - they have COAs LTEV, and Research ROI doesn't have that info LTEV.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back