Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

Can you tell me how you found this testing facility? I just made my first purchase from Amo and I definitely want to have it analyzed for purity and sterility before I take it.
vanguardlaboratory.com

I suggest saving your money on the sterility test. There is a lot of recent failures from majority or sources. Just use a 0.22um PES filter. (also don't put any stock in purity test as it doesn't mean what most people think, it's only good for determining degradation not any kind of contamination)

Vanguard is in Olympia, Washington. Someone in this forum mentioned them and they seem like a good lab. I did not want to send a sample back overseas.
Thanks for posting your results! Waiting on my package from Amo (T30) and my plan was also to send to Vanguard for testing.

Of the labs I contacted Vanguard was actually the only one to get back to me. I am not sure if they have any experience with group testing if that is something you are interested in.
Hmm... Not sure how to go about group testing. Very new here, but for what they charge and Amo, I had no issue sending off individually. If you orchestrate it, I'll consider it lol

Hmm... Not sure how to go about group testing. Very new here, but for what they charge and Amo, I had no issue sending off individually. If you orchestrate it, I'll consider it lol

I wasn't suggesting a group test, just mentioning it as an option. I have no clue how to arrange one but I could always do some reading.

oh interesting, i'm already in the PNW and this is $100 cheaper, i was just gonna go on blind faith but i think i might actually send in a vial of my L60 now.
They've been solid from what I've seen others say in various communities. I'm also an internet stranger so take that with a grain of salt 😀

Back