Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

9/5 order from Amo of 3 R10 kits, paid by wire.
I just ordered 3 kits of R10 via wire, will let you know when I get a timeline.
Got tracking info 9/8, product arrived 9/12. Not bad! Photos attached, no lot numbers still. Based on the email I got (“due to the booming sales of vacuum vials, our company also worked overtime on the weekend”) I suspect there are not discreet lots, but rather they are just producing continuously.

Off for testing now, I am going with Vanguard.

IMG_1749.jpeg
IMG_1751.jpeg
IMG_1755.jpeg

Got tracking info 9/8, product arrived 9/12. Not bad! Photos attached, no lot numbers still. Based on the email I got (“due to the booming sales of vacuum vials, our company also worked overtime on the weekend”) I suspect there are not discreet lots, but rather they are just producing continuously.

View attachment 1859View attachment 1860View attachment 1861
Label the vials and kits so you can correlate them once you get the test results.

Yeah, it was a bust. I emailed them and they told me to “shake it up.” lol Everything I read or watch talks about how delicate these are and to not be rough with it. I guess I will try another vendor. Very disappointed.
Janoshik did a test where he shot the bac water into the vial and then vigorously shook it and it was fine. I can't remember which peptide specifically. I'm sure some are more sensitive than others, but reconstituted glp1s from compounding pharms are shipped all the time and are likely getting tumbled about in transit.

I've had a vial or 2 not want to fully dissolve immediately where a little bit of powder down in the corner was stubborn, but it was fine after a few minutes and definitely not cloudy with chunks floating.

Last edited:
Janoshik did a test where he shot the bac water into the vial and then vigorously shook it and it was fine. I can't remember which peptide specifically. I'm sure some are more sensitive than others, but reconstituted glp1s from compounding pharms are shipped all the time and are likely getting tumbled about in transit.

I've had a vial or 2 not want to fully dissolve immediately where a little bit of powder down in the corner was stubborn, but it was fine after a few minutes and definitely not cloudy with chunks floating.
It was more like murky water. I have had ones that took time to dissolve in the past. Also some foam/bubbling. This was something I’ve never experienced. They offered me 3 additional vials with my next order, but I will try one of the other vendors.

Last edited:

View attachment 1859View attachment 1860View attachment 1861
Thank you for the pics! will you let us know about your results of this very recent order?

Happy Friday, everyone! So, I ordered a kit of Tirz 10mg from AmoPure. The first vial I reconstituted was cloudy and almost appeared to have small chunks in it. The second vial was fine. I reconstituted them both under the same conditions and with the same bac water. Would you guys trust the other vials after the first one looking like that?
View attachment 1851
Is in the fridge?

Just looked at Reta from Shanghai Nexa Pharma.... does anyone in here have good/bad experience with this company? Are they reliable? thanks in advance :)

I'm curious about nexaph as well. Website looks good and they have testing and competitive prices. And they have a good promo right now.

I saw 1 post about them on peppys saying they are a "fake" company with no further context. Not sure what to make of that. It would be great if anyone else can share their experiences with them.

I'm curious about nexaph as well. Website looks good and they have testing and competitive prices. And they have a good promo right now.

I saw 1 post about them on peppys saying they are a "fake" company with no further context. Not sure what to make of that. It would be great if anyone else can share their experiences with them.
Saw that. From a guy with literally no posts on the platform. I've seen several people confirm they received what they ordered, I'm confident they're not fake. Mine is coming tomorrow.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back