Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

No batch number and broken pucks. I have been communicating with Amo, who told me that because they donโ€™t add mannitol, the pucks are easier to break. Should not impact quality.

My RS does a second dose next week and I will evaluate it for burning again.
I gotta say, I'm impressed by the prompt customer care from Amo on this issue. They have agreed to replace my RSs Reta. Obviously, it's best not to have a slight sting to the medication, but the next best thing is to make the situation right, and they've not ducked out of their responsibility. So far so good, I'll update when the new medication arrives.

Not sure if this is helpful or not, maybe except to show consistency in packaging of their products, but here are pics of what I recevied on 9/3/24, shipped from CN, L60 (T60) x2.
1725649905858.png
1725649919337.png
1725649943327.png
1725649954177.png

Last edited:
FYI I've seen other say not to post images of the shipping/packaging (vial container is fine) as this gives away the stealth aspect. We don't want to broadcast the ways grey market products are concealed. The 4th image is probably fine but I'd remove the first 3 images.

FYI I've seen other say not to post images of the shipping/packaging (vial container is fine) as this gives away the stealth aspect. We don't want to broadcast the ways grey market products are concealed. The 4th image is probably fine but I'd remove the first 3 images.
Thanks for the warning. Packaging images deleted.

Someone mentioned a sale on Reta 10 /110 a kit somewhere else .Anybody have info
I got 25% off as part of their Labor Day sale, is that what you are referring to maybe? It goes through tomorrow according to the amopure website.

I wouldnโ€™t be too concerned. Once it gets through customs, your shipping label will get updated. It took mine a few days to make the journey from China and pass through customs. You wonโ€™t see any updates until USPS picks up the package and scams it into the system.
Thank you, Gusty. Fingers crossed! Lol

I get it. Amopure ships really fast. A great plus compared to other vendors. Definitely an A+. I was delighted.

But can we stop spamming the thread by posting about the same shipping thing over and over again, after every 3-4 posts, and focus on other areas that folks are discussing? We need to better understand the stinging issue and get more feedback from folks who ordered in recent days.

Awwww shit, just pulled the trigger on Reta 10mg from AmoPure to down under. Will report back to you guys if I get any stinging, and postage times.

If I don't reply to this thread, just know that I'm probs dead, and it was nice knowing ya'll ๐Ÿ˜‚

Looks pretty good to me! FYI for everyoneโ€™s knowledge.
This is awesome! I was just gonna send 1 in for $200 to get mine tested but Iโ€™m not sure if itโ€™s needed.

Mine was shipped domestic and got in a legit few days.

Lab's not going to help on stinging/burning because we know what is NOT causing it - lower quantity or purity/sterility. What we don't know is what IS causing it and just guessing with no communication from Amopure providing any clarity.

I have been communicating with Amo, who told me that because they donโ€™t add mannitol, the pucks are easier to break.

With all the injection stinging and puck breaking being reported around here, might be time for Amo to consider using mannitol instead of whatever the heck they are using for filler ๐Ÿ™ƒ

With all the injection stinging and puck breaking being reported around here, might be time for Amo to consider using mannitol instead of whatever the heck they are using for filler ๐Ÿ™ƒ
I'm not meaning to get into a big argument, but I wonder, should we be telling the experts how to make their product? I've tried their reta and cagri and have had no problems. There are always outliers in studies and they don't change the product to suit the <1% that have some special side effect.

And I believe I've seen reports of some who have had an injection sting say that the product still feels effective.

Last edited:
I'm not meaning to get into a big argument, but I wonder, should we be telling the experts how to make their product? I've tried their reta and cagri and have had no problems. There are always outliers in studies and they don't change the product to suit the <1% that have some special side effect.

And I believe I've seen reports of some who have had an injection sting say that the product still feels effective.

By their own admission itโ€™s 3% which is likely higher even. I think itโ€™s a batch to batch thing instead of being completely random special side-effect for certain individuals.

So far from this thread, the two late august R10 orders that shipped from China, RSs both experienced the same minor sting.

Iโ€™m getting ph test strips on Monday and will update this group the results.

Have been using a source where Iโ€™ve paid โ‚ฌ120 for 5mg in EU. It has been great. However, my wallet hurts.

Just put an order in at AmoPure for R10 kit. No email to pay from Alibaba just yet. Will update on delivery to EU.

By their own admission itโ€™s 3% which is likely higher even. I think itโ€™s a batch to batch thing instead of being completely random special side-effect for certain individuals.

So far from this thread, the two late august R10 orders that shipped from China, RSs both experienced the same minor sting.

Iโ€™m getting ph test strips on Monday and will update this group the results.
Not sure if this will be valuable info or not but I noticed by Reta that was delivered to me from a Florida compounder did not sting at all for the first few shots. The last few I noticed a sting and attributed it to perhaps being too cold and not enough time left out of the fridge to acclimate to room temp. What I failed to acknowledge is that there was one occasion where I left it out of the fridge overnight. The stinging was noticeable after this, and yes I refrigerated as soon as I remembered Iโ€™d left it out. I have kids and hide my Reta usage from them and took it out of the fridge to take a shot and got wrapped up in things, I completely forgot to put it back afterward. Does anyone think room temp could have made this difference? Took a shot last night and it only mildly stung but not while injecting, it was afterwards and only lasted about 5 min. Not intolerable either.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back