Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

the reta was purchased beginning of august. the S and C were purchased in mid august. i got the r10 only because the r15 was sold out.

Attachments

• IMG_20240905_201012.jpg
    IMG_20240905_201012.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20240905_201323.jpg
    IMG_20240905_201323.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Over on peptide.chat in the Johnny 5 channel, there’s a 25mg reta GB (a bonified GB with 3 vial testing, sterility testing, free ship, reship, guaranteed fill/purity, etc) for a great price. There’s a Jano COA posted. It runs thru Sat. ZYH Biotechnology is the mfgr
Is ZYH considered reliable by this community?

Over on peptide.chat in the Johnny 5 channel, there’s a 25mg reta GB (a bonified GB with 3 vial testing, sterility testing, free ship, reship, guaranteed fill/purity, etc) for a great price. There’s a Jano COA posted. It runs thru Sat. ZYH Biotechnology is the mfgr
Is there an invite link, I don’t see the Johnny 5

Has anyone gotten the stinging sensation from Reta? I’ve only read it coming from their Tirz.

Edit: Went back a page and noticed another user reported a sting with R10. Bummer, because it seems like it is likely from the same batch. Any other users with broken puck R10s ordered in late August without batch numbers reporting stinging?

Last edited:
RS Tried R10 today (order date Aug 22nd, shipped from China). Experienced mild burning sensation that has lasted 20-30mins.

Too early to see how effective it is but pretty disappointed. RS was using Reta from Skye with zero discomfort.

Relative RS was using T30 from same order and also reported similar issues. No issues with T from Skye either. I will probably reach out to Amo and ask for another batch.

RS ordered R10 on the 25th, shipped from China, arrived on Tuesday with broken pucks. RS put in freezer right away. Now, RS is afraid to try the batch, worried it may be the same as yours and will illicit a sting. Did yours also come without a batch number?

RS is located in the PNW, btw.

Attachments

• IMG_5126.jpg
    IMG_5126.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 39
RS ordered R10 on the 25th, shipped from China, arrived on Tuesday with broken pucks. RS put in freezer right away. Now, RS is afraid to try the batch, worried it may be the same as yours and will illicit a sting. Did yours also come without a batch number?

RS got some R10 that arrived on the 16th that does not sting.

Edit: mine came from China

Last edited:
Just an update.

RS felt more prick when injecting, didn’t quite feel like a sting. Small, but definite sting sensation after about ten minutes. Stinging sensation maybe lasted about five minutes total and

Just an update:

RS felt more prick when injecting, didn’t quite feel like a sting. Small, but definite sting sensation after about five or ten minutes. Stinging sensation maybe lasted about five minutes total and was very mild, but again, definitely there.

I can deal with the slight sting if I know it’s benign. It’s the unknown aspect of it that’s a little worrisome.

Edit: Also, RS is only on 2mg, so perhaps stinging would be worse for those on higher dosages

Last edited:

No batch number and broken pucks. I have been communicating with Amo, who told me that because they don’t add mannitol, the pucks are easier to break. Should not impact quality.

My RS does a second dose next week and I will evaluate it for burning again.

I had a good conversation about the past burning of earlier peptides. They wrote back with encouragement. They sent mine from Hong Kong. Where is yours coming from?
@cheato
I delayed responding until I got the complete tracking details - I did not believe that it was physically possible to achieve this 3 1/2 day order processing and international delivery.

I believe it now! This order originated in Hong Kong and was shipped from their airport.

Astonishingly, delivery was DELAYED due to a missed connecting flight - suggesting that a fulfillment time of LESS THAN 3 1/2 DAYS IS POSSIBLE if very unlikely.

I will NOT be complaining about AmoPure.net 's additional $15 shipping cost vs QSC.

I ordered C5 and L10 on 08/30 and still have no shipping information, other than a local label being created and that the item has not been received. I emailed AmoPure yesterday and have still not heard anything. I am getting concerned.

I just ordered 3 kits of R10 via wire, will let you know when I get a timeline.
No tracking info yet but they tell me I’ll have tracking in the next few days, it is shipping from CN. They are having to produce more due to an increase in orders. I had assumed a long turn-around, especially since I intend to send a vial off for testing, so I’m ok with this timeline. I’m much more interested in receiving a quality product. I do wish they used lot numbers more consistently so that we could use each other’s test results.

Someone mentioned a sale on Reta 10 /110 a kit somewhere else .Anybody have info

I ordered C5 and L10 on 08/30 and still have no shipping information, other than a local label being created and that the item has not been received. I emailed AmoPure yesterday and have still not heard anything. I am getting concerned.
I wouldn’t be too concerned. Once it gets through customs, your shipping label will get updated. It took mine a few days to make the journey from China and pass through customs. You won’t see any updates until USPS picks up the package and scams it into the system.

Hopefully it's just them getting slammed with more orders recently with the Labor Day sale that is causing the delay.

I ordered L60 x2 on 8/27, got the tracking number "label created" on 8/28, also coming from CN. Then no updates on the tracking until 9/1 with location Los Angeles. Then I received the package on 9/3.

@cheato
I delayed responding until I got the complete tracking details - I did not believe that it was physically possible to achieve this 3 1/2 day order processing and international delivery.

I believe it now! This order originated in Hong Kong and was shipped from their airport.

Astonishingly, delivery was DELAYED due to a missed connecting flight - suggesting that a fulfillment time of LESS THAN 3 1/2 DAYS IS POSSIBLE if very unlikely.

I will NOT be complaining about AmoPure.net 's additional $15 shipping cost vs QSC.
I agree they responded to me today. About mine. I live in deep south state but I'm amazed at the proficiency of amopure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240906_131315.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906_131315.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 55
Really? Wow…. I ordered a bunch of tshirts as well and was thinking if would be a month before I saw them. Which region are you in? I’m PNW.

I agree they responded to me today. About mine. I live in deep south state but I'm amazed at the proficiency of amopure
Oh My Effing GOD!
Am I reading that correctly @cheato ?
71 Hours 38 Minutes from Hong Kong to your DOOR?

Ding! Ding1 Ding!

We have a new World's Record for PEPTIDE DELIVERY !!!

🎺🎺🎺🎊🎊🎊🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇

SORRY FOLKS - FALSE ALARM :(

Last edited:

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back