Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

Thanks for doing the pH testing Gusty; as my hero Deming says, "Absent facts, all I am is another guy with an opinion."
Blood pH is considered to be in the range of 5.5 to 7.0 pH - nominally 5.7.
Presumably a pH much above 7.0 would be likely to sting

Which numeric reading do you consider the test to be showing?

Don't feel singled out Gusty. Likely ZippityDoDah is away for an extended period and can't easily see what is happening on the Forum. When that occurs he puts ALL New Members on moderation to prevent events like those instigated by the Cxxxxdes witch.

By my eyes, it looked like right on in the center of neutral at 7.

Just to follow up, RS didn't feel any sting this time. Although, RS went from posting this to mindlessly vacuuming, so RS may have missed it, lol.

Thanks for explaining the mod approval thing!

Hi all!

I'm new here but have been luring for a couple of months. After not having any luck with Sema or Tirz and with a domestic source no longer offering Tirz, I did some digging and somehow ended up here. After a couple weeks of lurking and doing research, I ordered R10 from Amo for RS. It took about 6 days to get to Toronto from China which was super fast! RS has taken 2 doses so far at 2mg (no stinging at all), with a supplement of 2.5 of Tirz 4 days after (trying to use up remaining vials) and wow!! It's already helped so much more than max dose of Sema ever did. Food noise completely gone, appetite very suppressed. For first time in a long time, RS is having trouble hitting 1200 calories a day and is actually using higher calorie foods just to get there. RS is 35, 5'2 and started at 210lbs and deals with Hashimoto's disease.

RS is down about 7lbs, of which we acknowledge most is water weight but still very encouraging! RS also gets daily 10-15k steps in, and does strength training and cardio 4-5 days a week. Despite low appetite, RS has a lot of energy and is so far very pleased. The ultimate goal is to titrate up on Reta slowly and hopefully be at a high enough dose when Tirz runs out. Considering buying some C to have on hand if a plateau occurs.

Just wanted to say how grateful I am to have found this community!

Hi all!

I'm new here but have been luring for a couple of months. After not having any luck with Sema or Tirz and with a domestic source no longer offering Tirz, I did some digging and somehow ended up here. After a couple weeks of lurking and doing research, I ordered R10 from Amo for RS. It took about 6 days to get to Toronto from China which was super fast! RS has taken 2 doses so far at 2mg (no stinging at all), with a supplement of 2.5 of Tirz 4 days after (trying to use up remaining vials) and wow!! It's already helped so much more than max dose of Sema ever did. Food noise completely gone, appetite very suppressed. For first time in a long time, RS is having trouble hitting 1200 calories a day and is actually using higher calorie foods just to get there. RS is 35, 5'2 and started at 210lbs and deals with Hashimoto's disease.

RS is down about 7lbs, of which we acknowledge most is water weight but still very encouraging! RS also gets daily 10-15k steps in, and does strength training and cardio 4-5 days a week. Despite low appetite, RS has a lot of energy and is so far very pleased. The ultimate goal is to titrate up on Reta slowly and hopefully be at a high enough dose when Tirz runs out. Considering buying some C to have on hand if a plateau occurs.

Just wanted to say how grateful I am to have found this community!
So just to understand better RS takes three shots a week, 2 reta at 2mg and 1 triz at 2.5?

I ordered some T15 and R5 for the Labor Day sale and they let me know it would take longer to ship out due to quality control. When I checked in with them on Sunday they sent me this:

“Hello!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The goods have been sent.

The logistics company will tell me the tracking number in four days, and I will tell you.

The goods will arrive within 7-15 days from the date of sending.

Most packages arrive in 7-10 days, with a few more days in remote areas.”

Thank you!”

Is it normal for them to pick a shipping that could take 2 weeks?? I’m a bit nervous about it sitting in the heat somewhere. I assumed it would take longer because they were backed up with orders, not because they shipped it with a method that will arrive between 7-15 days?? 😰 I got that email on Sunday and haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation yet.

“Hello!
The logistics company will tell me the tracking number in four days, and I will tell you.
Thank you!”

Is it normal for them to pick a shipping that could take 2 weeks?? I’m a bit nervous about it sitting in the heat somewhere. I assumed it would take longer because they were backed up with orders, not because they shipped it with a method that will arrive between 7-15 days?? 😰 I got that email on Sunday and haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation yet.
Stay calm @Sseker !
Three - four months ago a delivery within 15 days would have seemed FAST to me.
At the first of June I ordered a Group Buy kit from an established vendor; it took 32 days to arrive and most of that time was without communication of any kind. In the end I got great product.

Don't worry about your lyophilized (dry) peptides being damaged in transit - they are robust.

With my last order AmoPure sent me the same form letter you quoted. My order arrived in 3 1/2 days.

Things are unfolding just as they should. No need to add worry to the shipping weight.

Dennis-

I ordered some T15 and R5 for the Labor Day sale and they let me know it would take longer to ship out due to quality control. When I checked in with them on Sunday they sent me this:

“Hello!

Thank you!”

7 days would be fast. 15 days would be average. They are providing you with realistic information. All exports out of China will take a few extra days right now due to their mid-autumn festival coming up and everyone ordering before the entire country shuts down for 3 or 4 days. The October festival is usually 7 days. I'm sure paranoia will fill these boards then.

Stay calm @Sseker !
Three - four months ago a delivery within 15 days would have seemed FAST to me.
At the first of June I ordered a Group Buy kit from an established vendor; it took 32 days to arrive and most of that time was without communication of any kind. In the end I got great product.

Don't worry about your lyophilized (dry) peptides being damaged in transit - they are robust.

With my last order AmoPure sent me the same form letter you quoted. My order arrived in 3 1/2 days.

Things are unfolding just as they should. No need to add worry to the shipping weight.

Dennis-
Thanks for the clarification (and @clevesand)! I suppose I’m used to dealing with compounded meds and I live in a pretty hot climate so feeling a little jittery. Thanks for keeping me on the path 😮‍💨

7 days would be fast. 15 days would be average. They are providing you with realistic information. All exports out of China will take a few extra days right now due to their mid-autumn festival coming up and everyone ordering before the entire country shuts down for 3 or 4 days. The October festival is usually 7 days. I'm sure paranoia will fill these boards then.
Yep, I don't know about the peptide factories, but some of the factories that I've dealt with in the past were shut for 2 weeks. It can take 3-4 days for the workers to get back to their villages etc.

It really brings out the paranoia in new members if they're not used to this time of year in China. In the world of 2 day Amazon shopping/delivery, we can't comprehend a 4 week shipping time.

Happy Friday, everyone! So, I ordered a kit of Tirz 10mg from AmoPure. The first vial I reconstituted was cloudy and almost appeared to have small chunks in it. The second vial was fine. I reconstituted them both under the same conditions and with the same bac water. Would you guys trust the other vials after the first one looking like that?
1726249752540.png

Happy Friday, everyone! So, I ordered a kit of Tirz 10mg from AmoPure. The first vial I reconstituted was cloudy and almost appeared to have small chunks in it. The second vial was fine. I reconstituted them both under the same conditions and with the same bac water. Would you guys trust the other vials after the first one looking like that?
View attachment 1851
Just wondering am not 100% sure about this. Nut do you need to let the reconstituted peptide sit for a certain amount of time before it is useable??

I’ve found that cloudiness occurring at the time of reconstitution can be eliminated by creating a vacuum in the vial.

Presumably the cloudiness I’m finding is air bubbles suspended in the solution. They go away immediately when I withdraw the syringe plunger.

View attachment 1851
This was mine. L 60 with hospira bac. It foamed a tad by the vaccum pulling in the Bac but it's clear now.

Attachments

• 3068fd85db5541c66be42f593e55dca9b46473a7.jpeg
    3068fd85db5541c66be42f593e55dca9b46473a7.jpeg
    358.9 KB · Views: 31
This was mine. L 60 with hospira bac. It foamed a tad by the vaccum pulling in the Bac but it's clear now.
This is what is always looks like right after I reconstitute. I leave it in the fridge for an hour or so and the bubbles dissipate and it's clear.

AndyPanda's on the other hand... does not look like that. I'm not sure I would use one that looks like that.

This is what is always looks like right after I reconstitute. I leave it in the fridge for an hour or so and the bubbles dissipate and it's clear.

AndyPanda's on the other hand... does not look like that. I'm not sure I would use one that looks like that.
Yeah, it was a bust. I emailed them and they told me to “shake it up.” lol Everything I read or watch talks about how delicate these are and to not be rough with it. I guess I will try another vendor. Very disappointed.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back