Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

They just upped the price to $250
This "lab" is run by a peptide vendor and the few people who have sent anything for testing there report questionable results compared to other labs.

Sadly, lately, it usually does. Lots of less-than-honorable people out there trying to take people's money.
ok have you or others used chromate? there are several other testing places out there of course. I have seen many vendors use Chromate, Janoshik, etc.
cheers
-G

Vanguard labs in Washington state does peptide testing for $200 and they are a reputable lab if anyone wants an alternative at that price point that isn't also a vendor. They do a lot of industry/government testing. I have not personally used them, but I plan on using them soon.
I'm planning to use them too. I learned about them from @AnnSolo771 I wonder if she has used them yet.

Have been using a source where I’ve paid €120 for 5mg in EU. It has been great. However, my wallet hurts.

Just put an order in at AmoPure for R10 kit. No email to pay from Alibaba just yet. Will update on delivery to EU.

Update on this. Payment link received same night without hours. Paid. Sunday night order was placed.

Tracking number supplied today. Customer service very, very fast to reply by email. Impressed.

If the product is as described, and my RS has results as expected I’ll be placing another order and stocking up. Will update.

Based on other timelines here, I may be looking at delivery before end of the week.

I just got a reply email from amopure about shipping ( good to know they are on to quality control :) :

"Hello!

due to the booming sales of vacuum vials,

our company also worked overtime on the weekend,

however we had to conduct multiple internal tests on the research products(Only when the purity level exceeds 99% and the quantity meets the standard requirements) before shipping them out.

Therefore, it may need to be sent within 2days.

The logistics company will tell me the tracking number within 2 days after sending, and I will tell you.

From the time it was sent,

The goods will arrive within 7-15 days.

Thanks again.

My order and payment via AliBaba was confirmed by AmoPure on September 2nd.
Through 17track I received USPS tracking on September 3rd.
They showed estimated delivery on the 5th which I really did not believe.

Yeah, yeah I said to myself, maybe at 9:00 or 10:00pm or on Friday.
Working in my garage Thursday I encountered the mailman opening our box.
He handed me a tiny package of "40 Custom Men's Tee Shirts"
at 2:13pm in the afternoon :oops::oops::oops:

Blew me down, really!

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 8.34.43 AM.png

Haven’t felt sting yet, it’s only been a couple minutes, will update if RS does. Injection site felt more of a prick like last time.

Edit: why are all of my post now requiring moderator approval?

Last edited:
Haven’t felt sting yet, it’s only been a couple minutes, will update if I do. Injection site felt more of a prick like last time.
Thanks for doing the pH testing Gusty; as my hero Deming says, "Absent facts, all I am is another guy with an opinion."
Blood pH is considered to be in the range of 5.5 to 7.0 pH 7.35- 7.45 nominally 5.7.
Presumably a pH much above 7.0 that level would be likely to sting

EDITED: after being corrected by @Derby

Which numeric reading do you consider the test to be showing?

Edit: why are all of my post now requiring moderator approval?
Don't feel singled out Gusty. Likely ZippityDoDah is away for an extended period and can't easily see what is happening on the Forum. When that occurs he puts ALL New Members on moderation to prevent events like those instigated by the Cxxxxdes witch.

Last edited:
Back