Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

Just adding that I've also got stuff from SNP/SPC/Nexaph

They have a good website, easy payment, and fast shipping. Vials had shoddy crimps that were not all tight, but the stopper still seemed sealed. They are replacing the loose ones. Decent customer service, but haven't actually used the product.

Update on this. Payment link received same night without hours. Paid. Sunday night order was placed.

Tracking number supplied today. Customer service very, very fast to reply by email. Impressed.

If the product is as described, and my RS has results as expected I’ll be placing another order and stocking up. Will update.

Based on other timelines here, I may be looking at delivery before end of the week.
I can confirm that package arrived today, exactly 7 days from ordering to EU.

Customer service have been fast coming back to any questions.

RS has taken 2mg today, while previously having good results on 1.66mg/w from another source.

No post-injection stinging or pain at site. Bac water was fridge temperature and only hurt while injecting (normal for cold water for me).

Will report back subjective feelings over the next 7 days.

Also ordered 1g GHK-cu, seems as described.

Just an FYI to those researching Nexaph/SPC. In my further research of this company I found that the only public test they have from the peptide test server showed the sample failed sterility. Anyone who bought products from them may want to consider using syringe filters.

Just an FYI to those researching Nexaph/SPC. In my further research of this company I found that the only public test they have from the peptide test server showed the sample failed sterility. Anyone who bought products from them may want to consider using syringe filters.
There was a subsequent test that passed. I'm not on the peptide test server but the passing test is located on Peppys.

There was a subsequent test that passed. I'm not on the peptide test server but the passing test is located on Peppys.
Thanks for pointing that out, I see it now. It's just so damn hard to navigate peppys and it doesn't help that this company has like 5 name variations.

Thanks for pointing that out, I see it now. It's just so damn hard to navigate peppys and it doesn't help that this company has like 5 name variations.
But if they have failed the sterility test even once before, that tells us something... It might be a good idea to repeat the test in the future.

Yea I just caught that too after I ordered cagril from them. Don’t love the prior fail but at least they redeemed with a pass on follow up… lol @ the Wild Wild West

But if they have failed the sterility test even once before, that tells us something... It might be a good idea to repeat the test in the future.
Yes, for sure. I'd still recommend filters to the people here who bought from them. But I'm getting the impression from what I've read that this is a new company that is trying to improve.The picture looked a bit bleaker to me when the only public test I could find indicated major problems.

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back