Retatrutide where to buy ?

Did you miss all the posts on ZZT?

Your experience is just another sign I dodged a bullet. Sorry your having a bad side effect.
Yes! They have offered me to send me Tirzepatide 20 mg, just to pay the shipping fee, as I have complaint from them... Not sure if it is worth paying more on transport fees if they are not good in general... Any advice ?

Hi everyone, I am new. I have just spent 350$ on retatrutide buying from Made in china supplier with bad/side effects (
Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd.)
Despite I am using the same product without any side effect from Biolabshop. But as it is very expensive I am looking for alternative. Anyone who has ordered and can recommend a supplier after using it ?
Uhm, how is your dose and how fast did you increase?

And which side effects?

It is possible that you have been using bunk product and now injected a way higher dosage than you have tolerance for ;)

Not saying that's the case, but if it's common glp-1 side effects, that sounds plausible to me

Hi everyone, I am new. I have just spent 350$ on retatrutide buying from Made in china supplier with bad/side effects (
Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd.)
Despite I am using the same product without any side effect from Biolabshop. But as it is very expensive I am looking for alternative. Anyone who has ordered and can recommend a supplier after using it ?
I bought it from a company in Shanghai, China. It was only over two hundred dollars and the quality was pretty good. If you need it, send me a DM and I can send you the company name.

你好,我是珍妮

十月底促销的促销产品有Tirz/Nad+/sema/Retatrutide

如果您有兴趣,请联系我。
Jenny whatsapp:852 46260190

Back