Risks of using Veterinary B-Vitamin Injections?

brentm

Reaction score
I can't help but notice the difference in cost between human and vet grade B vitamins.

What are the real risks of using veterinary B vitamins injections? I'm already using stuff from China that doesn't even carry veterinary approval. Not for use in human or animal. Research only.

Just curious on the real risks. I know back in the day... steroid users would often take vet grade gear.

Back in the days?

I still take vet grade gear when I feel like I’m getting a bit too weak 😅

So personally I wouldn’t be too worried. Just make sure you don’t take a dose meant for a horse 😜

And as a final disclaimer, there is a higher chance of contamination/impurities, we don’t really care too much about animal welfare when money is involved.

Risk/reward as with everything else, only you know if it’s worth it for you to take an extra risk to save x $.

Probably safe, not definitely safe

Back in the days?

I still take vet grade gear when I feel like I’m getting a bit too weak 😅

So personally I wouldn’t be too worried. Just make sure you don’t take a dose meant for a horse 😜

And as a final disclaimer, there is a higher chance of contamination/impurities, we don’t really care too much about animal welfare when money is involved.

Risk/reward as with everything else, only you know if it’s worth it for you to take an extra risk to save x $.

Probably safe, not definitely safe

Still take the vet grade gear? Like Boldenone and Equipoise? I figured after 20 years there'd be better options

I see that stuff available from China... you could buy even lower grades!!!!

But that's what I'm really curious about... the risks. Impurities like lead would be different than impurities like something inert but also non-conforming.

Still take the vet grade gear? Like Boldenone and Equipoise? I figured after 20 years there'd be better options

I see that stuff available from China... you could buy even lower grades!!!!

But that's what I'm really curious about... the risks. Impurities like lead would be different than impurities like something inert but also non-conforming.
Like EQ and tren.

There definitely are better options risk/reward wise, but I have an odd liking for them.

That said, those are not really vet grade, just not approved for human use. If it’s from a gmp facility I still consider it a bit safer than something actually meant for animals.

I would probably not take animal nutrients simply because the standards for production are so much lower. I wouldn’t trust it.

Considering my level of trust for various stuff I put in my body, that might actually be a decent answer 🙃

I would probably not take animal nutrients simply because the standards for production are so much lower. I wouldn’t trust it.

Considering my level of trust for various stuff I put in my body, that might actually be a decent answer 🙃

As it happens, i can't find any vet grade that is methylenated.

I looked up these ampules and it's methylcobalamin. German manufacturer I believe.

Or maybe I should just pay the going rate. I think around 75 bucks.

I looked up these ampules and it's methylcobalamin. German manufacturer I believe.

I don’t know enough about the actual production of animal products to give an answer.

I am not very critical to what I inject, but I would opt for the human grade in this case :)

I don’t know enough about the actual production of animal products to give an answer.

I am not very critical to what I inject, but I would opt for the human grade in this case :)

German ampules are human grade.

German ampules are human grade.
Many real "vet grade" medications are actually exactly the same as for humans, especially cheap generics. Even vet grade is supposed to be sterile, and since its usually from a real, and probably big pharma, chances are high it will really be sterile. Much safer compared to research products. But it must be a real vet grade medication, not just some UG basement lab calling their products "vet grade" to avoid the authorities (this also depends on the country where you live of course).

For example, this product is registered with the Ministry of Health (Malaysia) for human use and at the same time its sold online as "vet grade":
1727774463078.png

I've orally taken antibiotics that were for fish before and I'm just fine! Don't mind the gills...

In some cases, veterinary medicine is made with even stricter quality control/sterility standards than human grade medicine. Animals tend to have much weaker immune systems than ours. A contaminated depot injection that may lead to some inflammation in a human could lead to, well, death for say a dog or horse.

I can't help but notice the difference in cost between human and vet grade B vitamins.

What are the real risks of using veterinary B vitamins injections? I'm already using stuff from China that doesn't even carry veterinary approval. Not for use in human or animal. Research only.

Just curious on the real risks. I know back in the day... steroid users would often take vet grade gear.
I have used ivermectin horse paste orally and topically. Zero issues. Did wonders for my rosacea when applied topically!

Methylcobalamin is methylated.
Cyanocobalamin is not

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back