Seriously.Where can I get some decent tirz

ragriego

Reaction score
Ever since x Shut down.... I got some stuff from one of the reps on here.... And I have to do double the dose to feel the same effects.I'm starting to think I got ripped off

QSC is a known entity. I’ve gotten everything that I’ve ordered.

Yes there have been some issues...and Tracy has learned. His pre glp customers didn’t want to share his attention and they encouraged some behavior that many have not forgotten. Also, doesn’t help that he needed to keep a closer eye on his engineers.

I believe he has improved and is fixated on being the best.

Just my opinion.

Ever since x Shut down.... I got some stuff from one of the reps on here.... And I have to do double the dose to feel the same effects.I'm starting to think I got ripped off
Which one? I def want to stay clear of them

Is it a dick move to say their name
I'm new here too ragreiego so I'm not certain whether it is or not.

My view would be that expressing a personal observation about
the facts of your own experience SHOULD be acceptable here.
Certainly I would like to know which vendors have less desirable products.

Zippity is likely the one to ask though 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
QSC is the bomb. Just need to understand, Tracy is curt.

Tracy has a support team now that is friendlier, but they really are not in the business of informing you of anything. They fill orders, that is all.

Tracy is deff trying very hard to bust into the peptide world and is now offering customer favorites but I just wouldn't rely or expect them to help you with anything other than reliably getting an order in at a very decent price.

China shipping right now is FAST. No need to wait for domestics. QSC does a reship so your order isn't coming direct from China unless you order express, which IMO is not a problem for a majority of people anyway.

I'm not sure if Alisa is around anymore. AVOID ALISA. Alisa is highly inconsistent and not worth the energy.

-----

A note on QSC's history: QSC has multiple scandals of selling incorrect peptides 'accidentally' with the more obscure ones.
QSC also had an underdosed tirz batch in early 2023, but it was rectified.

None of these problems are dangerous. If you stick to 'blue chip' peptides you will have no problems.

QSC is the bomb. Just need to understand, Tracy is curt.
Haha, "curt" is a word I haven't heard anyone use before to describe Tracy.

The biggest thing to understand when buying from QSC is that they are not there to hold anybody's hand or answer a bunch of "how do I" questions. That being said, especially with the new assistants, they have gotten much better at dealing with first-timers since the GLP-1's exploded on the scene, but some of those buyers will definitely be um, "surprised" by the experience!

Since my very first order with them over a year ago, I have never had a single problem. I just email Tracy with a list of what I want, my address and contact info, and how I want to pay. Eventually I get an email confirming the order along with payment info. Once payment is made, I just wait for the tracking number (which can take several days depending on many factors) and that is my payment confirmation. Eventually the stuff is delivered and another successful purchase is in the books.

Anyone who expects the kid glove treatment or minute-by-minute updates on payments, tracking, delivery, etc. should probably shop elsewhere. Otherwise their products are consistently good and usually arrive pretty quickly. Are they perfect? No, but neither are any of the others no matter how much they call you honey, sweetheart, and friend. Mistakes happen, sometimes really big ones, but at least QSC tries to fix them where many others will just ghost you.

Final pro tip: if something does go wrong with an order or product, acting like a Karen and making a huge scene is not going to solve anything. You'll probably be told to fuck off, and honestly I don't have an issue with that. 99% of the people who complain publicly about an issue with QSC started off with a bad attitude from the start and that is proven to work 0% of the time with Tracy. Be patient, reasonable, and understand that "compensation" from Chinese companies to fix problems is almost always going to be applied to your next order.

Haha, "curt" is a word I haven't heard anyone use before to describe Tracy.

The biggest thing to understand when buying from QSC is that they are not there to hold anybody's hand or answer a bunch of "how do I" questions. That being said, especially with the new assistants, they have gotten much better at dealing with first-timers since the GLP-1's exploded on the scene, but some of those buyers will definitely be um, "surprised" by the experience!

Since my very first order with them over a year ago, I have never had a single problem. I just email Tracy with a list of what I want, my address and contact info, and how I want to pay. Eventually I get an email confirming the order along with payment info. Once payment is made, I just wait for the tracking number (which can take several days depending on many factors) and that is my payment confirmation. Eventually the stuff is delivered and another successful purchase is in the books.

Anyone who expects the kid glove treatment or minute-by-minute updates on payments, tracking, delivery, etc. should probably shop elsewhere. Otherwise their products are consistently good and usually arrive pretty quickly. Are they perfect? No, but neither are any of the others no matter how much they call you honey, sweetheart, and friend. Mistakes happen, sometimes really big ones, but at least QSC tries to fix them where many others will just ghost you.

Final pro tip: if something does go wrong with an order or product, acting like a Karen and making a huge scene is not going to solve anything. You'll probably be told to fuck off, and honestly I don't have an issue with that. 99% of the people who complain publicly about an issue with QSC started off with a bad attitude from the start and that is proven to work 0% of the time with Tracy. Be patient, reasonable, and understand that "compensation" from Chinese companies to fix problems is almost always going to be applied to your next order.
How do you contact Tracy or get a price list? I'm trying to get bcp/tb and frag and the 3 places I've group bought from are all saying they're out of stock. I've never tried q because all I heard was bad, but if they've made an effort to improve, they'll have a new customer.

I was part of the more recent tirz group buy. Ordered and sent funds on 5/7, was delivered on 5/18. To my surprise, I thought I was getting 30mg kits but the Jano tests and confirmation from QSC confirmed each kit had 10x35mg vials.

I asked questions and followed up when I needed, and they responded whenever I did. It wasn’t fluffy and it was direct, but I got what I needed for a great price (even better than X) in a decent timeframe and from probably one of the longest standing suppliers overseas.

Not sure how to find “comfort” when ordering peptides like this, other than educating yourself and making the best bet. Best of luck to all!

Hello friend,I am Lucy from SRY Laboratory, and I think you can try our product. Our product has been tested by Janoshik, but I cannot guarantee that every bottle of that damn machine will have the same dosage. If you receive a product that is different from what I described to you, I will give you some compensation. You must know that I cannot make you feel wronged! But I will try my best to do what I can and meet your requirements as much as possible. Please give me some trust, thank you!

Attachments

• 98(1).jpg
    98(1).jpg
    860 KB · Views: 37
  • dsip.jpg
    dsip.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 31
  • photo_2024-05-22_09-25-43(1).jpg
    photo_2024-05-22_09-25-43(1).jpg
    698 KB · Views: 25
  • photo_2024-06-03_11-32-29(1).jpg
    photo_2024-06-03_11-32-29(1).jpg