Shenzhen Biolink Biotechnology Co., Ltd?

not much info around, people are saying communication is not good, its hard to even get prices from them, didnt really see any reviews of their products
but recent 3rd party test for their Tirz15 come back good, with amount on the spot and purity at 99.3%
however their tests for many other peptides come back way much below expectation!!!
edit: purity is not issue with them, the amount is a big issue, for example their AOD 9604 5 mg; tested as: Quantity 0.98

I haven't ordered directly from Scott but have been involved in several GB's using SBB. I've been impressed with the products so far. Testing through GB's have always come back good. I did see the recent AOD underfill issue, I have not ordered AOD from them.

do you happen to have contact info/email?
giphy.gif

I was wondering about this I'm also talking to Scott via email about several not only tirz 10
But reta 10 and sema/Cali 10 and he provided COAS then I checked them on janoshik and they look legit but scared how to proceed. They will go through paypal so I can feel somewhat better right? It said they take paypal as 1 option

I placed an order with Scott on august 8th and had all the product in hand by august 17th. I did not buy my glp1 from them as there were a bit higher on price then tuk (asc) which took about 5 days more to receive the product. I am currently using the ss-31 and the bpc-157 that I ordered from Scott, and it appears to be working. I have read (after I placed this order that there may be some issues with the quantity of the vials being correct, but the quality appears to be fine). So far, I would rate Scott as really good customer service and without truly sending in the vials in for testing I can't give a fair comment on if what I ordered is 100 percent correct but the products to seem to be working.

On my second order and it just arrived. Both times it took around 10 days from order to door. Easy to order and reliable shipping. Impressed that I did receive a message when the shipment was at my local post office with an update and to expect delivery that day.

I have placed 4 different orders with them and have received them all within 10-12 days. Quality seems to be good but I haven’t done testing to back this up …. Would love for someone who has tested Biolink peptides to Share the quality and amount

I went to place a 2nd order with them and I'm assuming they no longer accept PayPal / Alibaba only bitcoin or wire transfer. I placed the order and asked for a PayPal link and never received one after 4 days.

I have a “BioLink” COA from Chromate but I’m not sure if it’s the same BioLink. I feel like there are multiple BioLinks out there - perhaps I’m wrong.

Attachments

• Chromate_Job_20936.png
    Chromate_Job_20936.png
    416.5 KB · Views: 24
I have a “BioLink” COA from Chromate but I’m not sure if it’s the same BioLink. I feel like there are multiple BioLinks out there - perhaps I’m wrong.
Nice. Scott had mentioned they were working on getting mass at or slightly above the listed quantity.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back