Show Your Peptide Cases

This is my fourth from the same vendor - KCbyCarrico.
He is on ETSY and now also has a much better website of his own:

The B&G is Christopher's Travel Case 1 and is my fave twice-a-week goto case that resides in the fridge. Find him at this link:

I also have a larger 30vial case for longer term dry peptide hoarding storage that lives in the freezer securely sandwiched between frozen flour tortillas and the bacon.
View attachment 1147

My wife has the higher vial count but less desireable imo Travel Case ll as her weekly refrigerated peptide storage. They are all very compact and don't attract any undue attention from guests who access the fridge occasionally.
View attachment 1148

BTW, Christopher is easy to work with and will whip up a case to your design quite quickly.
Yes, I do recommend him to you :-)

Dennis
Hello Dionysos!
Thank you again for the invite to join this forum. Sooooo much info (soooo many questions :geek:)
Just 2 questions for now:
1) It seems like a lot of storage is going on in these photos (PeppyLS !!) I thought it was safe to store the powder for up to 2 years in the freezer. Is that generally correct? I read a lot [of various opinions] about how long reconstituted is good to use but not on powder storage. Asking for yours and anyone else who wishes to chime in. I don't think many of us have anecdotal evidence on powder that has been stored and then used >2 years?

2) Also read recommendations on such freezer storage, with a real concern of using a normal fridge/freezer that cycles often so would not maintain a cold enough temp. Those opinions also said storage at -20C (-4F) which is colder than most fridges (0F). Someone mentioned buying a separate freezer for their peptide storage to avoid this. Seeing as how yours was sandwiched between the tortillas and bacon I don't think you have done this. Or are there MORE cases stored elsewhere? ;)

Thx,
Sue

Hello Dionysos!
Thank you again for the invite to join this forum. Sooooo much info (soooo many questions :geek:)
Just 2 questions for now:
1) It seems like a lot of storage is going on in these photos (PeppyLS !!) I thought it was safe to store the powder for up to 2 years in the freezer. Is that generally correct? I read a lot [of various opinions] about how long reconstituted is good to use but not on powder storage. Asking for yours and anyone else who wishes to chime in. I don't think many of us have anecdotal evidence on powder that has been stored and then used >2 years?

2) Also read recommendations on such freezer storage, with a real concern of using a normal fridge/freezer that cycles often so would not maintain a cold enough temp. Those opinions also said storage at -20C (-4F) which is colder than most fridges (0F). Someone mentioned buying a separate freezer for their peptide storage to avoid this. Seeing as how yours was sandwiched between the tortillas and bacon I don't think you have done this. Or are there MORE cases stored elsewhere? ;)

Thx,
Sue
Two-three years or more is an often heard time frame for dry peptides in frozen storage. I just yesterday read through a 54-page interview with Janoshik (yes, that one) and that was his opinion as well.

Sorry to disappoint, I have just the 30-vial case with the bacon in the freezer section. If we had more vials I would probably buy a small non-frost-proof chest freezer for the garage.

My wife and I each have travel cases where 2-4 reconned peptide vials in use reside. Those two are stacked in the fridge hidden by pickles. We don’t flaunt our pharmacological excesses :-)

My cases. I decided to get lockable cases and I put vial holder inserts inside. I have VERY nosey relatives and friends over at the farm all the time. I don’t need anyone going through my stash and passing judgement for my addiction to collecting peptides..Lolol The gain is my sharps container.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 37
My cases. I decided to get lockable cases and I put vial holder inserts inside. I have VERY nosey relatives and friends over at the farm all the time. I don’t need anyone going through my stash and passing judgement for my addiction to collecting peptides..Lolol The gain is my sharps container.
Very nice setup. It allows you to keep the vials in their original holders which could be a benefit; I kinda hate to throw them away.

BTW,

Attachments

• IMG_3831.jpeg
    IMG_3831.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
@KYRivianMan I have a suggestion for some flair for your sharps container 😊

Attachments

• 1723776895806.png
    1723776895806.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 22

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107